Build and Defend (or B&D) is a Multi-player Rogue-like Sandbox game. You will need to build a fortress and survive to hordes of monsters. The game is player at the 3th person (like Zelda 3). You can player alone or in multi-player (several players on the same computer, or on internet).
This new release solves several bugs and add some new features.
Posted by Achoum on Jul 31st, 2012
This new release solves several bugs and add some new features:
- Command line for server without GUI
java -jar jar/buildanddefend_standalone.jar [options]
—port [port number]
java -jar jar/buildanddefend_standalone_obfuscated.jar —server building —user abc —pass def
- Disable the fullscreen in brower mode
- Wooden stairs —> stone stairs
- Reduce the power of guns
- Reduce the amount of gold that the monsters are dropping after a certain amount of day
- Reduce the speed’s increase of the heal of the monsters
- Increase the number of monsters.
- Fixed: Blinking of high lever monsters
- Improvement of monsters motion
- Optimization of water render
- Introduction of random world generation
- Addition of a new character: Quote from Cave Story (thanks to Azebu for drawing it).
- Fixing of website score sum/max consistency
- No crash when unbuilding a adamantium turret.
- Addition of the story submition system.
- Fixed: collision of the bullets with stairs
- The tax when re-selling an object is now 10% (it was 30%).