Bloody Trapland is a fast-paced multiplayer platformer where the levels are filled with dozens of dangerous traps and tricky jumps that stand in your way! Play co-op with your friends or take on the challenges on your own. With support for both local and online multiplayer.      •    100+ levels.      •    1-4 Players.      •    Three different game modes.      •    co-op only and secret areas.      •    Online scoreboard.      •    4 playable characters.      •    Unique soundtrack.      •    Hours and hours of gametime. This is a challenging, yet simple game that anyone can enjoy, whether you're a casual or a hardcore gamer.

Forum Thread
Issue with Secret Levels (5-6x to 5-6x3) (Games : Bloody Trapland : Forum : Support : Issue with Secret Levels (5-6x to 5-6x3)) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 14 2012 Anchor

Just reporting an issue I've been having with online play, Levels 5-6x, 5-6x2 and 5-6x3 don't unlock for Online Play even if you reach them -- Yet, they unlock just fine for Local Play (which really doesn't help, unfortunately). There is no option to select the levels when hosting a new game, which is a little annoying since that damn Level that begins the chain is a MASSIVE pain to complete.
User Posted Image

Jul 14 2012 Anchor

Hi Teanji.
Thanks for reporting this, i will look into it.

Jul 14 2012 Anchor

Thanks, hopefully I can finish playing your game soon, we're really enjoying it! ..So difficult though xD.

Jul 16 2012 Anchor

Glad you like it. Hehe, it's not called a challenge for no reason :)

Just realised who you were, good job with your youtube series btw!

Jul 17 2012 Anchor

Ahh, so the idea is to beat the challenge levels all in one go? Well, in that case the main reason we had this bug is not that we quit and came back a later time to continue 5-6x3. It's that during the Level, Teckiies heading to the Top Right of it and when he finally reached the top area we were all teleported back to Level 5-6, which is when we discovered we couldn't load the levels in Online Mode and we could in Local. We did manage to reach Level 5-8 before we gave up though xD.
And thanks for the support!

Edited by: Teanji

Jul 19 2012 Anchor

Just saw the video, have never seen this happen before. The issue lays with the server and not the maps itself. I will look into this.

Edited by: Torshall

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.