You'll battle cultists, gargoyles, zombies, hellhounds, and an unholy host of other terrors in your quest to stop Tchernobog. You must not only defeat the Cabal--you must scour its dread name from human memory. If that means eradicating everyone and everything the Cabal has ever tainted, so be it. Of course, you'll first have to make your way through fortresses, castles, mines, mansions, and estates guarded and kept by Tchernobog's malevolent servants. Fortunately, it is wits that make the hero, and although you're in serious danger of losing yours, you've got enough left to improvise some pretty effective tools of destruction. Aerosol hairspray can be frightening enough on its own, but apply it to a lighter flame and you've got an instant flamethrower (kids, don't try this at home!). Likewise, a flare gun can brighten your prospects considerably against even the grimmest odds, which is to say nothing for shotguns, Tommy guns, and dynamite. Who knows,...
Installation: 1. Unpack in a folder with Blood 2. Start VOXEL.BAT. It will add all models in BLOOD.RFF but if your addition uses other resource archive, you can change corresponding lines in a BAT-file. Replaces 89 in game objects and world weapon models.
1. Unpack in a folder with Blood
2. Start VOXEL.BAT. It will add all models in BLOOD.RFF but if your addition uses other resource archive, you can change corresponding lines in a BAT-file.
* - VOXEL.DAT and SURFACE.DAT should be without fail replaced and be delivered together with your addition. I will notice as that files, but not values in them are replaced only. Thus, replacing you only add new models, without replacing the old.
* - All sprites corresponding to models are in file TILES018.ART and it also should be delivered together with your addition.
* - Visual samples of models you can consider in mapfile VOXEL.MAP, and ID - in script MODELS.RFS
About that how to create your own model it is possible to read in this article.