The year is 2142 and the dawn of a new ice age has thrown the world into a panic. The soil not covered by ice can only feed a fraction of the Earth's population. The maths is simple and brutal: some will live, most will die. In Battlefield 2142, players choose to fight for one of two military superpowers - the European Union or the newly formed Pan Asian Coalition - in an epic battle for survival.
Great concept, but:
- Have few maps, even with the expansion.
- The singleplayer "steals" some maps.
- The singleplayer "steals" game modes.
- Few vehicles in quantity and variety (but the drive giant robots are the best).
- The gadgets must be unlocked (im don't know how).
- Few factions (only two).
Too bad, because the sci-fi theme would provide many possibilities, limited only by the lack of imagination.