Everyone, I'm proud to say that this is the first public demo release of BAEL's Children, right here in ModDB! You can download it over here:
This demo only shows one aspect of the game, which is the foundation of the battle system. I plan to add some more elements to battle, so I can make it more complex and more pleasing to Action RPG lovers, I'll talk about them in the near future. At this point the game is simple but I tried to add some good content: a 10 floor dungeon with 3 types of normal enemies and a boss at the end. You also learn new skills as you kill enemies, in normal RPG fashion. At this point I'm going to add some features to this demo and some more polish as I collect player feedback, and then I'll release a new version here and also the Android version of this demo in Google Play.
I'll keep everyone updated as I progress through the game and as I release updated versions of the demo. I hope players enjoy it, simple as it is, as much as I enjoyed making it. Have fun!
* Release simple demo. (DONE!)
* Add feedback when pressing battle buttons. (DONE!)
* Difficulty choice.
* Special unlockable for the Android version.
* Create system of upgrading skills so you have more to do in the demo.
* Try to add some more feedback for the player during battle.
* Increase polish in all screens.