B-Squadron is an arcade shooter game (vertical scrolling shoot’em up) brimming with action. You’ll be fighting terrifying enemies on board several vessels, including the mythical Apollo shuttle. The Game : April 1970. A military satellite has just located a mysterious asteroid heading straight for the Moon. Impact will be preceded by a meteor shower. The Apollo shuttle is sent on a mission to the Moon to study this phenomenon and to collect precious minerals contained in the meteorites. The events that are about to unfold will forevermore alter the future of mankind…
R2MobileStudio is pleased to announce the release of B-Squadron FREE : Battle for Earth for iOS, a free version to their arcade shooter developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. DOWNLOAD IT NOW ! IT'S FREE !
Posted by bsquadron on Mar 16th, 2013
R2MobileStudio is pleased to announce the release of B-Squadron FREE : Battle for Earth for iOS, a free version to their arcade shooter developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Feature of the FREE version:
- 6 increasingly difficult levels and a tutorial level;
- 2 graphically different universes;
- Numerous weapons and bonuses;
- Numerous enemies and bosses;
- 4 options for piloting the ship (direct touch,relative touch, slant, and joystick);
- 3 levels of difficulty;
- Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad);
- French and English versions;- Integration of the Game Center (online Rankings and Achievements);
- Superb original musical score by Jason Graves.
Get the "Full Game Pack" at only $0.99 (in App Purchase):
- New difficulty : Bullet Hell !
- More Levels (Battle for Earth, Steampunk Desert, and coming soon Steampunk Nautilus) !
- New control mode : arcade joysticks (iCade controllers) !
- No Ads !
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
Pricing and Availability:
B-Squadron FREE : Battle for Earth is FREE and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.