Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction's most popular characters to FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming. Survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya's Prospect.
We’ve been hard at work listening to and addressing your concerns and are pleased to announce that Monday...
Posted by ElderPredator on Feb 25th, 2010
We’ve been hard at work listening to and addressing your concerns and are pleased to announce that Monday will see the release of an update to Aliens vs Predator, see below for detail on what will be included.
We will also have news on an additional feature we know many of you have been waiting for which is now ready for a closed Beta test!
Please remember and check the revised Readme file when the update becomes available for additional information on the following.
- Stability improvements to address rare and infrequent hangs
- Implemented a workaround for missing audio issues with certain hardware (SoundBlaster X-Fi, Realtek onboard, etc.)
- Fixed save games being lost or corrupted if connection to Steam is lost or if user switches to offline play
- Fixed XP being incorrectly affected by offline play (though only in the local stats; this will be corrected next time you connect to multiplayer)
- Fixed other players sometimes appearing to have the wrong weapon or continuing to fire indefinitely after dying
- Fixed rare issue where players would be temporarily invisible
- Fixed some selection of servers and players in menus sometimes being incorrect