by PlaysGames11 on Mar 7th, 2015
Two updates in one row, 0.25 is about "mana tactics", 0.26 is about graphical update. See the details below ! :)
Change log: 0.26
- New shadows.
- New anti-aliasing method (TAA).
- Tree foliage now uses a much less detailed model in the distance, for performance.
- Tried to improve water simulation performance on some CPUs.
- Added rim lighting and adjusted land textures.
- Disabled stylistic post-processing effect by default, you can toggle it with F5.
- Various rendering optimizations.
- Sound volume instead of master volume in settings.
Change log: 0.25
- Mana is now "wild" by default and should be claimed with the new Claim Mana spell.
- Gatherers only pick up mana owned by the player now, ignoring the wild mana.
- Player's maximum mana depends on the mana stored in the castle now.
- Player's mana regeneration rate now depends on the mana owned (claimed) by the player.
- Made gatherers pick up mana much more efficiently.
- Gatherers can be damaged and killed now, both by enemies and the player.
- Rebalanced spell mana costs and some other parameters.
- Extra mana (above castle's capacity) is now expelled from the castle.
- Added normal (non-dark) birds.
- Added gatherer summon and death effects and sounds.
- Added gatherers' info to HUD.
- Mana, gatherers and player's missiles are now visible on the map.
- Added dotted line to the castle on the map.
- Spell icon turns semi-transparent now when the spell can't be cast.
- Made Fracture spell stronger and improved its effect aesthetically.
- Updated the tutorial to teach about claiming mana.
- Fixed items appearing inside menhirs sometimes.
- Added additional screen message with smaller text, mostly for the tutorial.
- Added world gameplay time to script, also displayed on the performance stats screen.
- Changed the way C++ and Squirrel objects are linked internally.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
200Mo free hard disk space
Dual-Core CPU @ 2.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 6xxx series OR Nvidia GTX 5xx/6xx series
4Go of RAM
1Go hard disk free space (futures updates)
Dual-Core CPU @ 3.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 7xxx series/R9 2xx series OR Nvidia GTX 6xx/7xx series
4Go of RAM
This game is not very CPU-intensive, but need some graphic card power. Integrated GPUs like Intel ones may not work. A-series APU from AMD should work.
If you encounter a problem while launching or playing the game, please report the error. Please update your graphic card driver before posting : AMD or NVIDIA