A game inspired by Magic Carpet, with modern graphics and features, to name some: simulated water and lava, swarms of creatures, generated worlds. You play as a sorcerer, exploring mysterious worlds, changing them, discovering ancient secrets, creating new spells, fighting creatures and other mages, building and destroying as you please.
Update of Arcane Worlds version 0.03 - Add other spells and bug fixing
Posted by iEuropa on Mar 26th, 2012
New update of Arcane Worlds 0.03
+ Added rolling horizon line
+ Added water source/sink spells
+ Added icon
* Fixed bug in paid version that caused game to access D: drive
* Clipping mouse cursor to fullscreen window on multi-monitor system
* Fixed restoring fullscreen game (after switching out with Alt-Tab)
* Shader compiler DLL is not required anymore, and used if available
* Sun movement and sky color changes are smooth now
* Smooth animation of surface normals and apertures
* Fixed bug where player could get stuck in the rising water
Version 0.04 in developpement
Don't forget to track this game and keep an eye on it for futures updates. Add this game to your bookmarks for an easy access.
If you want more, go to "Video" section and watch a video update.