"... and then it rained" is a minimalist and beautiful arcade game offering a unique interactive, visual and acoustic experience.
Hey, our update went live and here the changes.
Change Log V. 1.0.3.
1) Bug fixed causing the game to crash at the end of the quick play when you played a
small level before. (We are very sorry for all the trouble this caused!!!)
Bug fixed causing the game to crash when you resumed the game in the pause menu but
also quit the level.
3) Bug fixed causing the game to crash when you tapped a lot of buttons in the start
menu at once.
4) The twitter link now leads to an actually existing Twitter page. (Best social
5) Scores shared via Facebook should now actually appear on your wall. (Another social
6) Fully grown tower achievements can now be reached.
7) Game Center Leaderboards for the hard and the hurricane mode should now work.
8) Unlock Hurricane icon should now be displayed correctly when you unlock the hurricane
9) Fixed broken support link
10) The score multiplier is now displayed correctly
11) Drop & Drop Chain modes now also use play time to calculate the multiplier
12) You can now restart a level instantly in the pause menu
13) The heights of the towers' touch areas now shrink and grow with the size of the
14) You can now boost drops while they fall down
15) Rewrote the Drop Picking System. It should now be much more precise and responsive. It
should also prohibit to accidentally pick the wrong drops
16) When you have picked all drops, new ones will now instantly spawn. This allows playing
levels much faster and with a higher score.
17) New and individual achievement icons
18) Newly filled levels now get animated in the level selection and there is a little
effect when you reach 100%
19) Music and Sound Buttons now have checkboxes to avoid ugly line breaking.
20) Optimized Sound System
21) Optimized Intro Animation
22) Improved Italian Loca (Thanks Pietro!)
23) New Dutch Loca (Thanks Mitch!)
24) Several small improvements here & there
Balancing & Difficulty Adjustments
The difficulty curve got adjusted and the following levels are now a little bit
easier: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 42
We are now working on a colorblind mode and we will also add more languages. Thanks so
much for your feedback and support! Keep dancing in the rain!
... and then it rained launches for iOS today. A minimalist and beautiful arcade game offering a zen-like and nearly meditative interactive, visual and...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.