"... and then it rained" is a minimalist and beautiful arcade game offering a unique interactive, visual and acoustic experience.
Hey, our update went live and here the changes.
Change Log V. 1.0.3.
1) Bug fixed causing the game to crash at the end of the quick play when you played a
small level before. (We are very sorry for all the trouble this caused!!!)
Bug fixed causing the game to crash when you resumed the game in the pause menu but
also quit the level.
3) Bug fixed causing the game to crash when you tapped a lot of buttons in the start
menu at once.
4) The twitter link now leads to an actually existing Twitter page. (Best social
5) Scores shared via Facebook should now actually appear on your wall. (Another social
6) Fully grown tower achievements can now be reached.
7) Game Center Leaderboards for the hard and the hurricane mode should now work.
8) Unlock Hurricane icon should now be displayed correctly when you unlock the hurricane
9) Fixed broken support link
10) The score multiplier is now displayed correctly
11) Drop & Drop Chain modes now also use play time to calculate the multiplier
12) You can now restart a level instantly in the pause menu
13) The heights of the towers' touch areas now shrink and grow with the size of the
14) You can now boost drops while they fall down
15) Rewrote the Drop Picking System. It should now be much more precise and responsive. It
should also prohibit to accidentally pick the wrong drops
16) When you have picked all drops, new ones will now instantly spawn. This allows playing
levels much faster and with a higher score.
17) New and individual achievement icons
18) Newly filled levels now get animated in the level selection and there is a little
effect when you reach 100%
19) Music and Sound Buttons now have checkboxes to avoid ugly line breaking.
20) Optimized Sound System
21) Optimized Intro Animation
22) Improved Italian Loca (Thanks Pietro!)
23) New Dutch Loca (Thanks Mitch!)
24) Several small improvements here & there
Balancing & Difficulty Adjustments
The difficulty curve got adjusted and the following levels are now a little bit
easier: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 42
We are now working on a colorblind mode and we will also add more languages. Thanks so
much for your feedback and support! Keep dancing in the rain!
Latest tweets from @_theraingame
Jun 12 2015, 10:40am
@reoT004 and please make sure that you have checked the rain and sound check boxes and your volume is turned on and the vibration turned off
Aug 22 2014, 1:55pm
@reoT004 (1/2) Hey, so sorry for the troubles. I'm afraid you need to restart your device to make it work.
Aug 22 2014, 1:55pm
Aug 19 2014, 1:01pm
Jul 28 2014, 4:49am
@sundaynightkid Thanks for notifying us! We will look into it
Jul 19 2014, 3:55am
@wizakr Thanks for the tip. Will do :)
Jul 18 2014, 6:33am
@wizakr Thanks! We are working on a colorblind mode for the next update, in which you can change the colors according to your needs.
Jul 18 2014, 4:50am
@dstauss thanks! Yes we are aware and notified google. We are working on a port of our own.
Jul 17 2014, 3:59am