Altitude0: Lower & Faster is an online plane racing game for Windows PC.
The game will be an online flying game, encouraging players to compete against each other and share their achievements.
Altitude0: Lower & Faster as the name suggests is about flying at a frighteningly low altitude while keeping your speed up. The lower you fly, the faster you go and the better A0 pilot you become.
Rock and roll in huge scenic environments with your speed hungry plane. Acrobatic flying is necessary to successfully finish each race faster than others: loops, rolls, spins, hammerheads, whatever the name, you will learn to use them all.
Fly lower, faster and wilder to become top A0 pilot!
Altitude0 - April 12th beta update
It's been a while since the last major update to Altitude0 and this time the focus was gameplay.
New race modes:
- Other than time race where goal is to be ahead, we added item collecting mode (collect thumbs up items), where goal is to collect as many items as you can in a limited amount of time. Another addition is checkpoint mode where time pressure makes flying even harder; check out track 'Mountain High'.
New game rules:
- Race rules: every race your must fulfill a certain task for result to count, otherwise pilot is considered disqualified.
- Achievements: extra tasks that change depending on your current status. Achievements also bring rewards, like extra tracks and other goodies.
- Acrobatic points: game will reward players that can fly daringly: low flying, knife edge, rolls, loops, dives, etc.
- License mode: goal is to improve your pilot status. Advance your pilot license by collecting license achievements, racing points and completing different challenges to get ahead.
- Racing level: as you complete races, you collect racing points and improve your racing level.
We welcome everybody to join the closed beta at Altitude0.com
Thank you for playing Altitude0.
Latest tweets from @_darem
Altitude0: Race through canyon T.co
May 1 2013, 5:08am
Altitude0 multiplayer online racing - what rules? T.co
Apr 24 2013, 4:40am
Altitude0 update: it brings new game modes and new race rules. Also, Altitude0 forum is open to beta testers. T.co
Apr 12 2013, 5:48am
Altitude0: new game rules and gameplay coming soon and of course, multiplayer. T.co
Mar 25 2013, 9:45am
First test flying through the canyon T.co
Mar 13 2013, 6:01am
Altitude0: Canyon scene- new environment in development T.co
Mar 11 2013, 5:55am
Altitude0: current development status, realtime multiplayer coming soon.
Feb 27 2013, 2:46pm
Altitude0 beta update (Feb. 21) ready: 'Game Replays' feature was added
Feb 21 2013, 6:32am
Valentine's day update for all plane lovers T.co
Feb 14 2013, 2:19pm
Another graphics card down. Why now?! probably need to rent one. Is there any rental service for graphics cards?
Feb 11 2013, 2:46pm