Altitude0: Lower & Faster is an extreme air racing game for PC where crazy low and risky flying is the number one objective. Crashing will happen, planes will burn, get deformed and parts will fall off. No worries, pilot always survives!
Fly lower to be faster and take a chance on flying through moving obstacles to finish the race fastest. Create your own tracks and let your imagination fly.
'Got Skills? Rock in the Air or Go Down in Flames!'
*Game is now available on Steam Early Access.
New multiplayer (MP) brings a major new feature, Team Play mode.
Got skills? That's great, but even if you're not there yet, don't worry.
In Team Play mode, every player will contribute to the team score. Do your best and work together for your team's success!
Another new MP feature is player organized events.
Now you can be an event organizer:
- Set up tracks and race rules, Team Play or Grand Prix. Try them out.
- Give gift items to players who play you events. Everybody is allowed to contribute gifts and they will be given out randomly to players after the event.
- Write your own message on event ad board. You can say whatever you wish but please keep it clean.
- Events can be private or public.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Item drops are now given based on play time - play longer tracks for faster drops.
- Replays of top 10 players for each track can be downloaded on rankings page for practicing or watching.
- Track editor: now you can playtest your track and publish it in game directly.
- All license tracks had makeovers: more obstacles for more fun, especially in MP.
- Game physics were optimized: game runs faster with a lot more dynamic objects.
- Ingame browser is implemented in MP lobby: get the latest news or event announcements immediately. It makes it also easier to report bugs and give feedback.
- Controller options on tutorial more clearly displayed.
- Simplified ingame user interface
- MP points were added to statistics.
- Bug fix: when a player is DSQ in the last race of MP event, plane doesn't show up in showcase.
- Bug fix: artificial horizon had problems with plane tilt.
- Bug fix: in watch mode, Mocci items collected by other players are shown.
- Bug fix: AMD graphics card was not working with DirectX11. Some versions of drivers had problems, AMD fixed it in the latest drivers, workaround will be kept just in case.
- Bug fix: chat got stuck on some occasions.
Let the race begin!
7 new tracks - longer & harder, new obstacles - wrecking balls, fiery rings, rotating fans, 23 new achievements and more.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.