Alien vs. Predator 2 combines elements, creatures, and settings from the hit movies Aliens and Predator in three unique, interlocking stories. They unfold from the perspective of a young Marine Corporal, a newly-emerged Alien, and a Predator on the hunt. Highly detailed environments, phenomenal effects, and an advanced game engine intensify the gameplay of this first-person shooter adventure.
Part 2 of the Open Pyramid Project to recreate the temple from the AvP movie.
AFTER INSTALTION IS COMPLETE TYPE IN OPTIONS -rez OPP2.rez
Opp2 - Trapped (v1.1)
Opp2 - Trapped Skirmish
WsCandys AvP Green (v1.1)
Email: Tiny_woody AT hotmail DOT com
Note: Iv included the .ed for this map as it is part of the Open Pyrmaid Project, all Mappers are welcome to use it :)
This is the 2nd Released map, as Part of the OPP,
This maps sole purpose was to see how the ventalation system for the pyramid would work, i tested a few sizes until i got the right one i think it works
- The map is overall alot bigger
- Updated geomety and details through out the map
- 2 secret areas are hidden in the multiplyer version of the map...
- New weapons have been added marines - minigun (Hidden in the secret area)
- Predator - disk and pistol (also hidden in a different are of the map)
- Inlcudes MY AvP Green sprites for the aliens... in pred vision modes
- Vision modes have been Updated (more purple for heat vision & blue for Electrvision)
- Added Spawn Points For Corps
- Sorted Aliens getting to upper levels by addind a ceiling vent in the hive and also buy adding a ramp going up a level
- Ladder Problem fixed...
- Updated lighting... got rid of the tourches in favour of "Light Shafts"
- The number of traps has been updated from 2 to 9...
- Doors cycle every 2 mins
- Added more shifting doors due to the level increasing in size
- there are 4 levels for you to wander around on, updated from 2
- Traps have been disguessed into the floors good lukc finsing em and watch ure step :P
You will find ammo dotted around the map, all the weapons are located at the individual spawn points, 2 for marine 2 for pred 2 for alien and none for
corps they just spawn randomly lol
There are a 9 traps around watch where u step :P
Also just beacuse uve passed a certian area it doesnt mean there isnt a trap there, they are set up to not always trigger, soo watch ure step
also the map will shift every 2 minutes to make the map feel not as boring so to speak :)
Final polie count was 3298,
Old polie count 1900
Final process 0.45 minuets
Old process time 0.18
1 .Run the Istallation Program
2. Start the game up, but dont play, go to options and type the command line in -rez OPP2.rez
And there we go all done now enjoy playing the new map