Dive off a skyscraper. Spraypaint buildings. Flip off protesters. The jumps you make off buildings floating above Boston, Massachusetts are all about style and timing. You perform stunts, weaving around the bustling City for points, making split-second decisions: do you snake around those girders to earn a dozen "kisses," or glide along the side of that steel super-skyscraper for massive "hugs"? AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! then throws in the spectators — as you fall, give fans the thumbs-up and protesters the finger.
2nd Alpha Test footage from our upcoming PC game, "AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity." The objective? Jump off of a building, kiss concrete without tearing your lips off, and land without ending up a bloody sack of loose bones. dejobaan.com/aaaaa
This demonstrates the new aesthetic and a work-in-progress narrator. Some of the VO:
* "Watch your step! Oop. You clumsy oaf, you! Good thing you're wearing a wingsuit." - Just flavor text.
* "Boom. Ninety KPH." - Player hits a maximum speed via accelerator.
* "You're at 10 lips." - Player's "kissed" 10 buildings.
* "20 lips."
* "We're coming up on halfway."
* "Niiiice." - Player "threads the needle."
* "30 lips."
* "Ooh! Nice needle. Keep going." - Another needle.
* "Landing's coming up." - The player will shortly reach an "out-of-bounds" area.
* "50 lips."
* "Good! Hit the chute."
* "Safe, safe, safe, safe... Nice. Nicely done. AND you didn't even break any bones this time. Stay there; we'll come get you." - The player lands safely.
Again, a work-in-progress; something we hope we can randomize enough not to annoy the players.