This is all thanks to everyone’s continuous support, and we couldn’t be happier for it.
The Japanese myths of Tsukumogami come alive in a Puzzle RPG - winner of the Eclectic Indie Dev Grant.
Released in Japan in August 2012, 99 Spirits is the first RPG produced by the indie game circle TORaIKI, and is currently being localized for English speaking audiences to be released on Windows PC in early 2013. The game features an original battle system where players will have to puzzle out the true identity of the enemy before defeating them. 99 Spirits revolves around the real Japanese legends of Tsukumogami, where everyday objects come alive on their 100th birthday.
- Over 10 hours of playtime in an RPG that mixes intense puzzles with fast paced action
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemy spirits and turn them into allies
- Interact with over 40 unique characters that impact your journey
- Battle over 100 monsters and master a vast variety of skills
- Maintain your equipment and combat hunger as you traverse different regions
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusa’s travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa’s long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.
Latest tweets from @fruitbatfactory
@Zephaeon There's a high chance it's the protagonist of the game!
Jul 26 2015, 4:13pm
Jul 26 2015, 10:02am
Jul 24 2015, 4:45am
@LarryTCFM Sure thing, just e-mail us (address is on the website).
Jul 19 2015, 10:17am
@Mazyx I'd expect you can expect to hear something fairly soon.
Jul 15 2015, 8:54am
@CodenameMongo No immediate plans, but it's possible down the road.
Jul 15 2015, 8:51am
Jul 13 2015, 3:51pm
Jul 13 2015, 3:44pm