This is all thanks to everyone’s continuous support, and we couldn’t be happier for it.
The Japanese myths of Tsukumogami come alive in a Puzzle RPG - winner of the Eclectic Indie Dev Grant.
Released in Japan in August 2012, 99 Spirits is the first RPG produced by the indie game circle TORaIKI, and is currently being localized for English speaking audiences to be released on Windows PC in early 2013. The game features an original battle system where players will have to puzzle out the true identity of the enemy before defeating them. 99 Spirits revolves around the real Japanese legends of Tsukumogami, where everyday objects come alive on their 100th birthday.
- Over 10 hours of playtime in an RPG that mixes intense puzzles with fast paced action
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemy spirits and turn them into allies
- Interact with over 40 unique characters that impact your journey
- Battle over 100 monsters and master a vast variety of skills
- Maintain your equipment and combat hunger as you traverse different regions
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusa’s travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa’s long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.
Latest tweets from @fruitbatfactory
@kzwen Should have more info on that soon!
Apr 13 2014, 2:23pm
@AttObl there were some suspicious objects in the water. Maybe that was it...?
Apr 2 2014, 8:27am
The clear sky and the blue sea! The tanks love it. T.co
Apr 2 2014, 8:23am
Mar 29 2014, 6:31pm
The Nagoya Tower really is big and shiny. T.co
Mar 24 2014, 8:08am
Mar 22 2014, 6:06am
Mar 20 2014, 10:56pm
Mar 20 2014, 10:38pm
@Dahelziel Haha, congratulations! :D
Mar 20 2014, 9:30pm