Thank you all for your interest in 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey, and your feedback. After hearing complaints from numerous players that the first dungeon in the game is too difficult (both from users here on Desura, and on other websites), I decided to re-balance that section of the game to reduce the difficulty and hopefully ease players into the game a bit more gently. That is not to say that the game is now easy, but players should have a much simpler time entering the world of 8-Bit Adventures than they previously did.
The changes are as follows:
- Re-balanced the first dungeon to reduce difficulty due to player feedback.
- Enemies in the first dungeon are now slower, have less defense and deal less damage.
- Escape chance is now 100% inside the first dungeon.
- EXP given by enemies in the first dungeon has been increased, reducing the length of time between level ups.
- One additional Potion has been added to the first dungeon, for the player to find and use.
I hope that this first patch improves the game experience for some users, and if anyone ever needs help or wants to ask a question, simply post your query here on Desura and I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible.