3DE´s is a game around engineering and constructing. Creating ingenious architecture and mechanics in a physicalized world by combining materials like beams, ropes, interactive hydraulics and street segments. Construct one of the endless possible constructions and make them move, maybe through a selfmade world or space created in the leveleditor. In a mission campaign you will have to drive a truck over the bridges just made before. Bridges in the meaning to connect one point to another. This could be a bow bridge over a river, a crane to lift the truck up a mountain, a cable car to bridge a canyon or whatever is possible to realise with a limited amount of credits. So its important to build wise to get stability, -otherwise you could see an impressive collapse of the construction. To make that possible, you get an easy of access and strong 3D editor.
The new Modules function allows you to insert and connect groups of prefabs (see video)
you can already chose from 21 finished Modules and combine them.
- New english translation. (thx to Mr Newmann)
- If you copy and paste, or load constructions, or insert modules, then level specific limitations to prefabs and the construction area is adhered to.
- saved constructions can now be shared. Put a save file into the "saves-constructions" folder and it will be listed within the game.
- At levelstart you can see now how much credits you need to have left to get 1,2 or 3 stars.
- added an empty level with variable gravitation and some credits for testing and playgrounding.
- more correct accounting of the credits after paste or load of a construction.
- the cables are less heavy now.
- tooltip explanation to the effect of changing the thickness of cables and steel beams.