3DE´s is a game around engineering and constructing. Creating ingenious architecture and mechanics in a physicalized world by combining materials like beams, ropes, interactive hydraulics and street segments. Construct one of the endless possible constructions and make them move, maybe through a selfmade world or space created in the leveleditor. In a mission campaign you will have to drive a truck over the bridges just made before. Bridges in the meaning to connect one point to another. This could be a bow bridge over a river, a crane to lift the truck up a mountain, a cable car to bridge a canyon or whatever is possible to realise with a limited amount of credits. So its important to build wise to get stability, -otherwise you could see an impressive collapse of the construction. To make that possible, you get an easy of access and strong 3D editor.
added extended rockets test level
3dBE / Special / Rockets2
added the truck follower cam.
- button to activate the follower cam in testmode next to the older videoscreen
- controllable by keyboard and mouse
- integrated new camera controls into tutorial 1
+ fixed a bug in the startscreen
- added pictures shown during the tutorials belonging to the text
- shortened and updated texts
- sorted the tutorial levels to be more topic related
- tutorial1 and 2 merged to new tutorial1
- new mission for new tutorial1
- old Tutorial1 still avaiable as Tutold1 in 3dbe version
- new graphics for tutorial 1, 2, 3 and 5.
A new options dialog lets you choose your ingame resolution between 640*480 to 1920*1200 pixels and optional Fullscreen or Windowed mode.
Access the Videosettings by the first gamestart,
or later using the "VidOptions.exe" inside the games folder.