3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?

Forum Thread
3098 Mod - High Res Textures WIP (Games : 3089 : Forum : Community Contributions : 3098 Mod - High Res Textures WIP) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 15 2014 Anchor

Hello again,

I've replaced about 13 textures in the game that make up the majority of the buildings, the ramps, and the lovely water texture. Water looks pretty and the textures are pleasing to the eye.
During my testing, lag was experienced while in windowed mode. Full screen showed no issues for me.

v.06 download - NexusMods.com
Green skies and a few more textures added.
v.05 download - Dropbox
Screenshots here (and below)

INSTRUCTIONS-----
Open your assets.jar file in 7-zip or equivalent
Extract the downloaded High Res Textures zip to any location
Move the BUILDINGS and TERRAIN folders from the downloaded files to the TEXTURES folder in assets.jar
Load up the game and enjoy.

Feedback is welcome

Edited by: llammahed

Jan 18 2014 Anchor

Please do more of these retextures :D
they made the game feel so less bland

Jan 21 2014 Anchor

ausgamer529 wrote: Please do more of these retextures :D
they made the game feel so less bland

Thanks. I'm working on sky and finishing the rest of the textures. Hope to have them for you soon.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.