Forum Thread
Writer looking for team for 4 player Co-op (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Writer looking for team for 4 player Co-op) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 11 2015 Anchor

Hi there my is Michael Woestman I"m currently looking for a team that needs a writer or would like to hear an idea for a co-op game I have in mind. My writing style is Horror Fantasy I like dark themed materiel set in a fantasy world. Some prime examples of my writing are:

This is a Book of Poetry I wrote and published

Amazon.com"Scars+of+inner"

"Then I look down at my right hand, and there I saw a… "FREEZE," shouted a police officer. Joined by another police officer, both pointing their guns right at me. I instantly froze, and I can see that they were becoming nervous and shaky at the site they had reached. "Put your hands in the air. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law," says one of the police officers. I put my hands in the air immediately like I was being mind controlled. "Drop the BBQ Fork!" yells the second officer. So I dropped the bloody BBQ fork, and I look up at them as blood runs down my right arm dripping down on the snow forming a bloody puddle."

I have no examples of game projects I have worked on due to I'm new to writing for video games, but really would love to since I now have done poetry and novel. The real goal when I started to write was to write the story for video games. I hope this helps if you think I can fit in the feel free to email me at m.dragon328@gmail.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.