Forum Thread
by member
Will you play Halo 4? (Forums : Console Gaming : Will you play Halo 4?) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dec 14 2012, 5:59am Anchor

Even though its basically the same game as the original Halo, but with better graphics, we still play it non-stop on lunch breaks in the studio. That and NBA2K13, either against each other or My Player Blacktop which is SICK =)

Mike
Aphelio

Ronnie42
Ronnie42 Forerunner
Dec 14 2012, 9:07am Anchor
AphelioLtd wrote:Even though its basically the same game as the original Halo, but with better graphics, we still play it non-stop on lunch breaks in the studio. That and NBA2K13, either against each other or My Player Blacktop which is SICK =)

Mike
Aphelio

It's nothing like the original halo. This is first halo game where I can't stand the campaign remotely.

--

Doom Compile Project: link              Original Game's Design project: link         

Dec 15 2012, 10:57pm Anchor

I finally got a chance to play the multiplayer and a couple campaign missions. Overall, pretty good, better than I expected, although I did not expect terribly much. I find the multiplayer to be fun, the weapon drops are a pleasing change, and the armor abilities are great, but I don't like the influence of CoD in perks and loudouts. Can't say much about the campaign since I haven't finished, but so far for me the new weapons, enemies, and good story telling have made the experience fresh. Graphics are pretty damn good. I still don't like the new spartan designs. Most of the armor options look atrocious, especially the helmets. I don't want to look like a fricken alien bug. It is like there is too much attention detail. Aside from that, the visuals are beautiful for the outdated box. As for the music, one thing that made me love Halo was O'Donnel's work on the soundtrack, every tune was catchy, whether it be tense, rocking, or sweet. Can't say that about 4, just not getting the vibe.

Osc
Osc
Dec 21 2012, 3:58am Anchor

No, i'll dont play Halo 4, i don't like this kind of game, i prefer a lot 2d old games, in this days i'm playng at guardian heroes on sega saturn :D

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Dec 21 2012, 8:30pm Anchor
Osc wrote:No, i'll dont play Halo 4, i don't like this kind of game, i prefer a lot 2d old games, in this days i'm playng at guardian heroes on sega saturn :D

Um, then why post on a thread for a game you don't even like to begin with? Seems like kind of a dickish thing to do -- just saying.

Dec 28 2012, 3:36pm Anchor

Awww HELLL NO. Halo reach was too much by itself.

Mar 9 2013, 5:58pm Anchor

How's it compare to the rest of the series?

Like what additions have they made pretty much?

Edited by: MacDon

Mar 9 2013, 7:07pm Anchor

I would, if there wasn't such badass games coming out this month. If they didn't come out, I would've already bought the game and beat it. :P

JacobRollin
JacobRollin Rollin Bros. Founder
Jun 25 2013, 12:23am Anchor

I stopped with Halo 3 because Halo 3 is when the series started going downhill in my opinion. I loved Halo 1 and 2 however, they were great games. I will not be playing Halo 4 unfortunately. Too many other games I'd rather play than a new Halo.

TheUnabridgedGamer
Jun 25 2013, 1:25am Anchor

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL REPLYING TO THIS THREAD? Seriously guys... let it die.

grouchbag
grouchbag I art grouchier than thou.
Jun 27 2013, 3:28pm Anchor

Why should I want to play Halo 4?

--

"sweet"  little old lady

Jul 10 2013, 4:57pm Anchor

I don't think so. I won't touch that thingy. Never!

Jul 10 2013, 5:24pm Anchor

Played it, loved it, can't wait for the next one.

--

I snark, therefore, I am.

User Posted Image
The reason behind this banner will be revealed in due time....

TheUnabridgedGamer
Aug 19 2013, 3:57pm Anchor

Maybe we should stop responding to this thread guys, let it die peacefully?

Delta_17
Delta_17 @shadowflar3 try getting more logos than me! ha!
Aug 19 2013, 4:32pm Anchor

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Delta_17/Striker Clone Commando Sniper

Oct 17 2013, 3:53am Anchor

I recently just got a copy of Halo 4 for $10 new might try to play it soon I like the Halo games a decent bit.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.