Forum Thread
Poll: Which is better cooled/more durable? (2 votes)
Which GTX 650ti ? (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : Which GTX 650ti ?) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 4 2013 Anchor

Hi!
I know this is a fairly mediocre card but I'm on a budget.. And I stick to nVidia purely because of CUDA for rendering with Cycles renderer.
Anyway, the purpose of this card would mainly be GPU Rendering with occasional gaming (duh :D).

So the question is : "Which GTX 650ti 1GB would be more durable, better cooled?"

(The links are pictures of those cards) :)
So far I am more inclined towards MSI...
Where I live they all cost about the same with the Palit being slightly more expensive (Might be just the shop driving up the price)
So yeah, which one of these would you recommend to withstand long periods of heavy use? (Cycles rendering)
-Thanks in advance!

Edited by: Flash112

--

Think It. Sketch It. Create It. Repeat. 
User Posted Image

Jul 4 2013 Anchor

I don't prefer any of those i rather go with the Gigabyte which you didn't mention :)

(And it all depends on what you're gonna do with your card, Heavy Rendering or only for game graphics?)

Jul 4 2013 Anchor

Heavy rendering on the most part...

--

User Posted Image

Jul 5 2013 Anchor

Flash112 wrote: Heavy rendering on the most part...

If you're going with heavy rendering then i suggest SLI (Multiple or Triple Graphic Cards, with more screens for Multi-Tasking) :)

Jul 5 2013 Anchor

If I had lots of money to spare then surely I'd be going that way..
But for now I am asking which one of the above mentioned would be more durable and better cooled. :D

--

User Posted Image

Jul 5 2013 Anchor

This card would perhaps be the choice for you, S3.pji.nu

Inputs here; S3.pji.nu

Generally two fans would be better than one right? :)

Edited by: 7TH-Realm-Studios

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.