Forum Thread
by member
What is everyone working on? #2 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : What is everyone working on? #2) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 265
Jun 23 2013, 6:12pm Anchor

Quick and dirty concept for a radiated humanoid thingy.....

Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Jun 24 2013, 5:19pm Anchor
SpaceMammoth wrote:I am working on the code for the layout engine for Mammoth Gravity Battles needed for some of the campaign levels. Its what allows me to put together levels that look like this:

That's pretty neat stuff there SpaceMammoth! I had the urge to make something space-ish last week. My results (couldn't decide which one I liked better :P):
The Cosmos
The Cosmos: Blue Redux

Jun 25 2013, 12:28am Anchor

Writing a music visualizer. This is one of the states. It's blurry because the camera shakes and blurs when bass hits 

Jun 25 2013, 8:23am Anchor

Looks cool.
Can you make a gif?

Jun 25 2013, 10:32am Anchor

That's what I should of done. I was at work and didn't get a chance to. Next time I post I promise it will be in gif form :)

Jun 27 2013, 4:05am Anchor

Nin Online! :) Naruto Online RPG / MMORPG.
The forum is here, if you want to see some actual in-game screenshots.

Ninonline.org

Jun 30 2013, 1:01am Anchor

A couple songs on piano

Youtube.com 
Mad World - Gary Jules or Tears for Fears technically.

Youtube.com 
Mariage D'Amour

Jun 30 2013, 7:19am Anchor
RorySoh wrote:

Nin Online! :) Naruto Online RPG / MMORPG.

Good luck on that! I'm looking forward to its release!

Jul 4 2013, 9:09am Anchor

New Project 7
J
ust working on a new project, symmetry and proportions will be fixed later on, this took me a couple hours to do so far. My estimates would be this is only about 1/3 finished. Anyways I'm done with this for now. Bedtime!

Jul 4 2013, 11:03am Anchor

Working on Pre-production for a game called "Where the F$CK is my partner?" =) I can hopefully soon post something here for you guys and make your life happier! *happy dance*

Jul 4 2013, 6:19pm Anchor

Pong.
The "Hello World" of future game-developers. :)
(Never would have thought I'll program pong in a 3D engine some day - the very definition of overkill)

Jul 5 2013, 10:49am Anchor

An isometric puzzle platformer about robots, prototyping in UDK.

J_C_A
J_C_A FBI Man
Jul 5 2013, 4:25pm Anchor

I'm not working on anything right now. Here are some pictures:

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Jul 5 2013, 4:30pm Anchor
J_C_A wrote:I'm not working on anything right now. Here are some pictures:

This is looking great man, nice !

Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Jul 5 2013, 5:00pm Anchor
plinkie wrote:An isometric puzzle platformer about robots, prototyping in UDK.

Sounds interesting plinkie! I'm hoping to start some prototyping on an isometric game as well. What are your thoughts on UDK so far?

Jul 5 2013, 5:02pm Anchor
Arcones wrote:
plinkie wrote:An isometric puzzle platformer about robots, prototyping in UDK.

Sounds interesting plinkie! I'm hoping to start some prototyping on an isometric game as well. What are your thoughts on UDK so far?

Thanks. I've done a lot in it, making a few ideas with kismet/uscript.  You can see in my videos. For this game though I'm not sure if UDK is the right engine to make the whole game in, perhaps Unity. So I'm making a prototype level in UDK and seeing what happens from there. But yeah I love UDK : D

J_C_A
J_C_A FBI Man
Jul 6 2013, 6:28pm Anchor

Some melee weapon models: Scythe, Drill, Some Lance and Sword. I should choose one of them to use in my game. Two would be kind of pointless. If one of them was "crappy" then no one would use it. If both had about same Damage Per Second, then they would be pretty much the same weapon. So, which one would you like to use?

User Posted Image

And would it be a better idea to just draw some drill blade stuff into a smooth cylinder instead of modeling it?

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Jul 7 2013, 2:01am Anchor

Guys follow me on www.justin.tv/krayzietv I will be streaming live the remainder of my P30 i am working on and all of my other game design related projects.

--

iQew
iQew Concept Art
Jul 7 2013, 3:51am Anchor

Currently programming some inventory-stuff :D

User Posted Image

XD

Jul 7 2013, 5:10pm Anchor

@krayzie Those are some pretty awesome gun models! :0 How much polys is it?

As for me, I am pretty much done with my modeling part in a project so I can focus on tidying my portfolio... Posed and made a clayrender of a monster model to add in my portfolio. Your thoughts?
Monster clay rendersMonster clay renders

--

Think It. Sketch It. Create It. Repeat. 
User Posted Image

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Jul 8 2013, 4:20pm Anchor

3,594,360 polys so far =)

--

Jul 9 2013, 12:00am Anchor

cool

Jul 9 2013, 4:22am Anchor

Who has Into the Dark, knows what this is! ;)

All rights reserved to Homegrown Games

Jul 11 2013, 10:16pm Anchor

Finished my second portrait :D, learned a crap ton while doing this, hope you guys like it. I can almost make realistic portraits now XD, this one is almost there.
Final, Yep I think so to.

A time-line on the project can be found on my profile.

Jul 12 2013, 1:08am Anchor

I've been doing a bit of digital painting myself, and I find this very cool! I love the hair.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.