Forum Thread
Veteran Level Designers Wanted for Half-Life 2: Retaliation! (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Veteran Level Designers Wanted for Half-Life 2: Retaliation!) Locked
Thread Options
AdrianL1996
AdrianL1996 Source Mod Developer
Aug 12 2011 Anchor

As a level designer, you would be constructing, detailing, polishing, designing, and completing full sections of the Half-Life 2: Retaliation campaign. You will be given designs by me and my partner, and you would need to be able to build the map according to the designs to the best of your ability.

If you would like to apply for the job, please send an email to adrian_n_lopez@hotmail.com with your contact information, Steam URL or Steam ID name(so that I may add you and interview you) and pictures/your portfolio of your level design and if you've worked on Source engine modifications before.

Full recognition, credit, and recommendations will be given to you for your work, and you will be added to the official Half-Life 2: Retaliation development team page on my portfolio.

- Adrian Lopez

Aug 12 2011 Anchor

"you will be added to the official Half-Life 2: Retaliation development team page on my portfolio."

AdrianL1996
AdrianL1996 Source Mod Developer
Aug 12 2011 Anchor

Yes. Your point? Those are really all the people working on the mod haha.

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

"No Gods or Kings, only Men."
- Andrew Ryan, BioShock

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.