Forum Thread
Vacancies on Terra Libera UT2004 TC (Forums : Development Banter : Vacancies on Terra Libera UT2004 TC) Locked
Thread Options
Nash
Nash Kittuns
Apr 16 2004 Anchor

About Terra Libera:

Terra Libera is a class based multiplayer science-fiction realism conversion for Unreal Tournament 2004. It puts you in the middle of a conflict between two systems of government, two very different factions fighting for control of the Earth. The outcome will affect the future of humanity...

ModDB profile: Moddb.com
IRC: #TerraLibera at GameSurge.net

Vacancies:

All departments could need some extra help, but I will bring up the most important ones.

Coding
You'll need experience with UT2003/2004 UnrealScripting.
Tasks are varied, such implementing a custom ONS-based gametype, vehicles, weapons, ballistics, etc.

Mapping
You need UED3 skills, and preferably experience with modelling software to create meshes (or most of the map if you prefer) in.
Line of work will be creating ONS-type maps in mainly futuristic urban enviroments.

--

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."

teh_fonx
teh_fonx Wtf is a FONX ???
Apr 16 2004 Anchor

i remeber that back when i was working on the first incarnation of my current project we planned on using the ut2k3 engine, and there were was a great community from where i snatched up two great coders very fast, you might want to look into those.

--

I want to make a mod like counter-strike but with more guns ,3 teams (maybe),and better gfx !!,
i need a maper,modeler,coder,and someone to maker a website for it, and what ever else u think i may need plz.

Nash
Nash Kittuns
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

Where can I find this community then?

--

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."

teh_fonx
teh_fonx Wtf is a FONX ???
Apr 17 2004 Anchor

not sure anymore it was a long time ago, but just look around, im sure you can find it yourself.

--

I want to make a mod like counter-strike but with more guns ,3 teams (maybe),and better gfx !!,
i need a maper,modeler,coder,and someone to maker a website for it, and what ever else u think i may need plz.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.