Forum Thread
[Upcoming] : Infinity stone game is ready to release at the end of Feb/2016 (Forums : Mobile Gaming : [Upcoming] : Infinity stone game is ready to release at the end of Feb/2016) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 16 2016 Anchor

Dear Sir,

I would like to introduce new Game. Infinity stone is an action game suitable for all ages. Player act as warrior fighting against with the monsters , they will enjoy to blast stone to get power for hero. This game has beautiful 2D graphic , small , easy to play and hero can upgrade weapon , armor and magic spell.

Features :

- Stunningly beautiful 2D graphics, amazing sound design and AAA production values and polish.

- Fight and upgrade your weapon and armor.

- Unleash special attacks on your enemy.

- Battle through the forest to defeat the legion of monster.

- Daily and Weekly events bonus.

You can read more about it at my website. Here is a video of this game in action: (video) and a couple of screen shots in attach file. You can find more screenshots here.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the app, or if you'd like a promo code for review. My contact details follow. Thank you in advance for considering my app for review,

Email: udomsak.aimchom@gmail.com

Skype ID: BenyaApp

Have a nice working day!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.