Forum Thread
by member
  Posts  
The ModDB Bar (Forums : General Banter : The ModDB Bar) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 230
monism
monism ERROR!
Jun 11 2014, 3:14am Anchor

J_C_A wrote:Today I was walking outside, then this old man comes across, and when he goes past me, his face suddenly looks like a demon, like the ones in the Millennium show in the episode where the 4 demons talk how they've tricked humans into eternal damnation and stuff. He was also looking very angry.. And I was like.. uhh.. what's your problem? Don't you know, if you make weird faces and the wind changes.. you're stuck with that face <- what the hell is that? Has that ever actually happened to anyone? Uhhuh...


it comes from an old tale where the wind changed to blow from the north and a man's face froze.

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 11 2014, 7:10pm Anchor

*yawn*

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 12 2014, 10:04am Anchor

Sticky wrote:

J_C_A wrote:Today I was walking outside, then this old man comes across, and when he goes past me, his face suddenly looks like a demon, like the ones in the Millennium show in the episode where the 4 demons talk how they've tricked humans into eternal damnation and stuff. He was also looking very angry.. And I was like.. uhh.. what's your problem? Don't you know, if you make weird faces and the wind changes.. you're stuck with that face <- what the hell is that? Has that ever actually happened to anyone? Uhhuh...


u fokin wot m8?


i fukin w0t marm8

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 12 2014, 9:06pm Anchor

Lucífer wrote:marm8


???

monism
monism ERROR!
Jun 13 2014, 6:50am Anchor

It's a thing that everyone is completely indifferent to.
do you not get it?

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Reborn:X
Reborn:X Waiting...
Jun 13 2014, 1:52pm Anchor

monism wrote:It's a thing that everyone is completely indifferent to.
do you not get it?


Go away.

--

User Posted ImageUser Posted Image

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 13 2014, 4:31pm Anchor

Reborn:X wrote:

monism wrote:It's a thing that everyone is completely indifferent to.
do you not get it?


Go away.


Over the Hills, and Far Away

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 13 2014, 5:02pm Anchor

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Jun 13 2014, 6:24pm Anchor

Hahaha, nice.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 14 2014, 5:34am Anchor

Site is slipping, rape the failer!

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 15 2014, 11:18am Anchor

Lucífer wrote:Site is slipping, rape the failer!


Lucifer wrote: I am the failer, goo goo g'joob

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 15 2014, 1:37pm Anchor

Lucífer wrote:Site is slipping, rape the failer!


Lucifer wrote: I am the failer, goo goo g'joob


Sticky<3Lucifr wrote:HAR HAH HAR HAH HUHHURR!

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
TKAzA
TKAzA Community Manager
Jun 15 2014, 5:42pm Anchor

Oh a spellling error, shoot me :de: :dead:

Edited by: TKAzA

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 16 2014, 1:33am Anchor

Lucífer wrote:

Lucífer wrote:Site is slipping, rape the failer!


Lucifer wrote: I am the failer, goo goo g'joob


Sticky<3Lucifr wrote:HAR HAH HAR HAH HUHHURR!


You're damn right I <3 you. Now bend over. ;) :wub:

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 16 2014, 9:18am Anchor

Sticky wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Lucífer wrote:Site is slipping, rape the failer!


Lucifer wrote: I am the failer, goo goo g'joob


Sticky<3Lucifr wrote:HAR HAH HAR HAH HUHHURR!


You're damn right I <3 you. Now bend over. ;) :wub:


Fagget.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 16 2014, 5:38pm Anchor

Lucífer wrote:

Sticky wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Lucífer wrote:Site is slipping, rape the failer!


Lucifer wrote: I am the failer, goo goo g'joob


Sticky<3Lucifr wrote:HAR HAH HAR HAH HUHHURR!


You're damn right I <3 you. Now bend over. ;) :wub:


Fagget.


Reborn:X
Reborn:X Waiting...
Jun 17 2014, 1:08pm Anchor

Sticky wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Sticky wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Lucífer wrote:Site is slipping, rape the failer!


Lucifer wrote: I am the failer, goo goo g'joob


Sticky<3Lucifr wrote:HAR HAH HAR HAH HUHHURR!


You're damn right I <3 you. Now bend over. ;) :wub:


Fagget.



MVP?

--

User Posted ImageUser Posted Image

monism
monism ERROR!
Jun 17 2014, 4:59pm Anchor

Most Valued Pion

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 17 2014, 5:01pm Anchor

Mopiest Vagina Penis.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
monism
monism ERROR!
Jun 17 2014, 6:24pm Anchor

Mongy Vengful Pacos

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 17 2014, 6:38pm Anchor

Maybe Vaginal Prescription?

...

So when is the new visual look of ModDB going to occur?

...

Additionally:

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
monism
monism ERROR!
Jun 18 2014, 11:37am Anchor

Didn't even know there was a going to be a change
I wander if Neil deGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye can actual rap.

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 18 2014, 4:22pm Anchor

monism wrote:Didn't even know there was a going to be a change
I wander if Neil deGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye can actual rap.


NdGT can fuck you up.

TKAzA
TKAzA Community Manager
Jun 24 2014, 5:37pm Anchor

Oh Crytek what you up to now?

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Jun 24 2014, 5:47pm Anchor

Closing, apparently.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.