Forum Thread
by member
  Posts  
The ModDB Bar (Forums : General Banter : The ModDB Bar) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225
Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Sep 22 2013, 12:37am Anchor

My laptop plays games from 2005 kind of okay. I really need to build a gaming desktop rig. That being said, my laptop still displays porn just fine, so there's that.

Sep 22 2013, 1:03am Anchor
Sticky wrote:My laptop plays games from 2005 kind of okay. I really need to build a gaming desktop rig. That being said, my laptop still displays porn just fine, so there's that.

Is that the reason for your username?

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Sep 22 2013, 3:28am Anchor

I've gone into the history of my username many moons ago. Username is unrelated to porn. Besides, I wash up afterwards. That's just good hygiene. Take care of your packages, kids!

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 22 2013, 4:04am Anchor
Sticky wrote:I've gone into the history of my username many moons ago. Username is unrelated to porn. Besides, I wash up afterwards. That's just good hygiene. Take care of your packages, kids!

You make it sound like your package gets as dirty as the local diners knives and forks.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Sep 22 2013, 4:18am Anchor

Hey, nothing some soap and water can't fix.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 22 2013, 4:37am Anchor

You say that about everything, even when a building collapses.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 22 2013, 2:17pm Anchor

No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 23 2013, 4:31pm Anchor
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Sep 23 2013, 4:37pm Anchor

Anyone here ever made a "chain-game"?

Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 23 2013, 8:25pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 24 2013, 11:27am Anchor
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
TwinBeast
TwinBeast FBI Man
Sep 24 2013, 12:41pm Anchor

I always drink tea while I'm watching porn -_-

Eheheh.. just kidding, but I did drink tea two days ago. Was pretty good, but then I couldn't sleep. Maybe I shouldn't have drinked it at midnight :O

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 24 2013, 4:26pm Anchor
J_C_A wrote:I always drink tea while I'm watching porn -_-

Eheheh.. just kidding, but I did drink tea two days ago. Was pretty good, but then I couldn't sleep. Maybe I shouldn't have drinked it at midnight :O


"drinked"? How very dare you.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 24 2013, 5:20pm Anchor
J_C_A wrote:

Eheheh.. just kidding, but I did drink tea two days ago. Was pretty good, but then I couldn't sleep. Maybe I shouldn't have drinked it at midnight :O


That's called coffee.

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 24 2013, 11:32pm Anchor
Arcones wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.


You're right! Its worse.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 25 2013, 2:54pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.


You're right! Its worse.


Well I'll just be burning right?

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 25 2013, 3:03pm Anchor
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.


You're right! Its worse.


Well I'll just be burning right?


Just think of that lovely Chinese Water drop torture, but replace the water with lava.

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 25 2013, 3:19pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.


You're right! Its worse.


Well I'll just be burning right?


Just think of that lovely Chinese Water drop torture, but replace the water with lava.


Ah, makes more sense. A tad more dramatic, demonstrative, and torturous all at the same time. Seems like it'd suit your mood. Still, at least I won't have to worry about being eaten alive.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 25 2013, 7:04pm Anchor
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.


You're right! Its worse.


Well I'll just be burning right?


Just think of that lovely Chinese Water drop torture, but replace the water with lava.


Ah, makes more sense. A tad more dramatic, demonstrative, and torturous all at the same time. Seems like it'd suit your mood. Still, at least I won't have to worry about being eaten alive.


I have an eternity and you will probably be eaten alive at some point.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Sep 25 2013, 10:44pm Anchor

You know, Lucifer has carefully woven a trap for you guys. Didn't you know? By ModDBs unspoken rules, thee shall go to Fiery Pits of Hell, if thee buildth a quote pyramid! Take em away, Lucifer! Take em away!

Edited by: Whizzard

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 25 2013, 11:16pm Anchor

It is at this moment you realise that Tumblr copied ModDB's quote format.

Bastards.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 26 2013, 5:09pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:

Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:No, no, that's when you use duct tape.

You've been drinking that herbal tea again, haven't you?


Nope. Just the dark liquid that isn't coffee but also isn't an alcoho-.... oh no... I have been drinking the herbal tea...


I thought as much... You shall burn for this!


Can't be as bad as Florida.


You're right! Its worse.


Well I'll just be burning right?


Just think of that lovely Chinese Water drop torture, but replace the water with lava.


Ah, makes more sense. A tad more dramatic, demonstrative, and torturous all at the same time. Seems like it'd suit your mood. Still, at least I won't have to worry about being eaten alive.


I have an eternity and you will probably be eaten alive at some point.


Hmm, but won't that be counter-productive?

TwinBeast
TwinBeast FBI Man
Sep 26 2013, 5:45pm Anchor

Do you really need to do those quote pyramids..

.

:duck:
:duck: :duck:
:duck: :O :duck:
:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Sep 26 2013, 11:03pm Anchor
J_C_A wrote:Do you really need to do those quote pyramids..
.

:duck:
:duck: :duck:
:duck: :O :duck:
:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

Yes, it makes it *way* more fun :D

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 27 2013, 7:34am Anchor
Arcones wrote:
J_C_A wrote:Do you really need to do those quote pyramids..
.

:duck:
:duck: :duck:
:duck: :O :duck:
:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

Yes, it makes it *way* more fun :D


Those ducks still look like green people vomiting to me.
Cannot unsee the original sought.

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.