Forum Thread
by member
  Posts  
The ModDB Bar (Forums : General Banter : The ModDB Bar) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 222
Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
May 21 2013, 6:41pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:I didn't even notice the word change. 


I'll admit, I was a little aroused when Henley turned into a gorgeous looking Octopus.


We should probably nip that in the butt... I mean, bud... 

>.>
<.<
>.<


Being provoked by a gorgeous looking Octopus that is Henley is in entirely no way homosexual. You homosexual thinker you!

So I like... posted a blog... or whatever... this site allows them on profile pages? Think that's the only place though... Moddb.com

 


There ain't no sexual organs on a octopussy.

--

Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
May 21 2013, 11:53pm Anchor
Henley wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:I didn't even notice the word change. 


I'll admit, I was a little aroused when Henley turned into a gorgeous looking Octopus.


We should probably nip that in the butt... I mean, bud... 

>.>
<.<
>.<


Being provoked by a gorgeous looking Octopus that is Henley is in entirely no way homosexual. You homosexual thinker you!

So I like... posted a blog... or whatever... this site allows them on profile pages? Think that's the only place though... Moddb.com

 


There ain't no sexual organs on a octopussy.


I believe you meant *an, instead of a. 

#GrammarNazi

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
May 22 2013, 7:54am Anchor
Arcones wrote:
Henley wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:I didn't even notice the word change. 


I'll admit, I was a little aroused when Henley turned into a gorgeous looking Octopus.


We should probably nip that in the butt... I mean, bud... 

>.>
<.<
>.<


Being provoked by a gorgeous looking Octopus that is Henley is in entirely no way homosexual. You homosexual thinker you!

So I like... posted a blog... or whatever... this site allows them on profile pages? Think that's the only place though... Moddb.com

 


There ain't no sexual organs on a octopussy.


I believe you meant *an, instead of a. 

#GrammarNazi


^^^ BANN!

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Smallchange
Smallchange GDI, 101st Airborn Division, Firehawk Pilot
May 22 2013, 8:05am Anchor
Arcones wrote:
Henley wrote:
Lucífer wrote:
Arcones wrote:
Lucífer wrote:I didn't even notice the word change. 


I'll admit, I was a little aroused when Henley turned into a gorgeous looking Octopus.


We should probably nip that in the butt... I mean, bud... 

>.>
<.<
>.<


Being provoked by a gorgeous looking Octopus that is Henley is in entirely no way homosexual. You homosexual thinker you!

So I like... posted a blog... or whatever... this site allows them on profile pages? Think that's the only place though... Moddb.com

 


There ain't no sexual organs on a octopussy.


I believe you meant *an, instead of a. 

#GrammarNazi


Really? Seems like quite the lowball there :P     Well done.

Edited by: Smallchange

--

Mod DB - Game Mod Manager
Mod DB - Game Mapper

May 23 2013, 5:58am Anchor

Brillant Reddit: AMA (Ask me anything) Its a bit old and long but definitely a read for those interesting in hacking cases.
My emotions  :? :cry:   :O :devious: :de:
I am weev. I may be going to prison under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act tomorrow at my sentencing.

Edited by: TenaciousXL

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
May 23 2013, 7:05am Anchor

You should read my front-page profile blog about the mystery that is Waldo.

So this is awesome...

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
May 28 2013, 10:34pm Anchor

Heloo Guys ..

Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
May 28 2013, 11:10pm Anchor

H-Hi.

*stands awkwardly in a corner*

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
May 29 2013, 12:30am Anchor

I'm glad you've come to visit this page for this very special treat that will just bubble your insides with thoughts and theelings!

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
May 31 2013, 2:20pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:So this is awesome...


I don't even like rap, but that video is indeed great.

And now, a pencil: Bbc.co.uk

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 3 2013, 12:54am Anchor

Oculus Rift Co-Founder/Engineer Dies at 33

Aww... Poor thing!

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
J_C_A
O
N
L
I
N
E
J_C_A FBI Man
Jun 3 2013, 7:20am Anchor

That sucks, but at least he did something useful and memorable with his life.

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Jun 3 2013, 7:27am Anchor

Yeah.
Reminds me of the death of the Company of Heroes guys. Just like in this case. Wrong place, wrong time. It's much more infuriating than this case though, since it...it...just read the story. Life's just unfair. :cry:

Edited by: TheSniperFan

--

User Posted Image

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 3 2013, 12:26pm Anchor

Well Lynyrd Skynyrd died in a plane crash. :(

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Smallchange
Smallchange GDI, 101st Airborn Division, Firehawk Pilot
Jun 3 2013, 8:41pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:Well Lynyrd Skynyrd died in a plane crash. :(

This ^

--

Mod DB - Game Mod Manager
Mod DB - Game Mapper

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jun 4 2013, 1:29am Anchor
Smallchange wrote:
Lucífer wrote:Well Lynyrd Skynyrd died in a plane crash. :(

This ^


What about it?

Demons now in stock for children:

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Jul 3 2013, 3:56pm Anchor

While no one was looking, the terrible Black Cobras stole 120 cakes, that's as many as twelve tens, and that's terrible.

No, really.
Thelocal.se

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
monism
monism ERROR!
Jul 4 2013, 5:44am Anchor

That video was pretty damn funny Lucifer where was it from?

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jul 4 2013, 5:31pm Anchor
monism wrote:That video was pretty damn funny Lucifer where was it from?

Youtube.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Jul 5 2013, 9:46am Anchor
Lucífer wrote:
monism wrote:That video was pretty damn funny Lucifer where was it from?

Youtube.


/s

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jul 5 2013, 12:46pm Anchor

Yesterday a cat scratched me, today a dog bites me, tomorrow a rapist will use me. #Thuglyfe.

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Jul 5 2013, 4:58pm Anchor

Lucifer didn't choose the thug lyfe, he invented it.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Jul 5 2013, 5:17pm Anchor
Arcones wrote:Lucifer didn't choose the thug lyfe, he invented it.

Level 42 - Knights of the Farce.

This is incredibly fitting.

Nobody talks in here anymore, what gives? Why would you stop talking? The rums gone but there's still whiskey, ale and alcopops for the under-16s.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Aug 25 2013, 7:44pm Anchor

Gotta love Smooth McGroove and his epic beard.

Sticky
Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Aug 26 2013, 12:10pm Anchor

My beard is getting pretty epic.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.