Forum Thread
by member
The ModDB Bar (Forums : General Banter : The ModDB Bar) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 225
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Sep 20 2012, 1:45am Anchor

In America, they breed women to look like that.

In Japan, they engineer women to look like that.

In Europe, they use intoxicants to believe women look like that.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
TwinBeast
TwinBeast FBI Man
Oct 30 2012, 1:47pm Anchor

I have a very crappy internet connection. If I open multiple pages/images at the same time, pretty much all of them will fail to load, and then I have to reload them all one by one. If I open a forum page with even just one youtube or some other flash video embedded, firefox or whatever other program I use will get stuck for a minute.

I checked a bunch of net addresses with pingplotter and everyone of them gave me lots of packet losses. Then I checked some page about finnish internet connection providers.. surprise, surprise.. the one I have had been voted to be the number 1 provider with the crappiest connection and most problems!

About year ago it was still ok, then suddenly one da *** connection failed ***

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Nov 11 2012, 9:21pm Anchor

M3TX7MX7A4EMZ343GJHE
P6KZN3AJN6ADM62729X7
4MN4J9M7E24K7ZCC763X
CPCEDKT2H92H6Z36GENZ
66H479MCF3FG7PMC42F2

Planetside 2 Beta Keys, get'em whilst they're available!

Or give'em to a friend!

Edited by: Lucífer

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Nov 12 2012, 12:16pm Anchor

Hey!! All,
I really could use some help fixing my game . I'm not sure how you feel about non retail users of the game game but I am one of them, and enjoy the game greatly. I'm just going through rough times atm anyway I somehow screwed up the mortars in my game and do not know what file I am looking for to be missing or to make it fire, direct or in direct. some times i have seen it shoot 1 and that's it lol Helpp

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Nov 12 2012, 12:58pm Anchor
Lucífer wrote:M3TX7MX7A4EMZ343GJHE
P6KZN3AJN6ADM62729X7
4MN4J9M7E24K7ZCC763X
CPCEDKT2H92H6Z36GENZ
66H479MCF3FG7PMC42F2

Planetside 2 Beta Keys, get'em whilst they're available!

Or give'em to a friend!

I'd advise if anyone takes these codes, just keep patching the game before getting in. If you're on your own right now, it's nothing like how it's supposed to feel. You really need an organized and tactical squad in order to even survive. And don't get me started on the lag issues...

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 9 2012, 12:27pm Anchor

SCP-087 B - Download

This is a surprisingly annoyingly difficult to game to find a download for so I uploaded it here or maybe its on the indieDB? Anyway! There we go.

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Dec 9 2012, 3:13pm Anchor

What?

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 9 2012, 8:43pm Anchor

A download for SCP-087 B. :P

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Whizzard
Dec 9 2012, 10:18pm Anchor

As I said... what?

*googles, watches a youtube video*

So... you walk down the stairs until you... die... while scary noises and red screen effects play... apparently of heart attack.
Though, to be fair, I'd first punch the thing in the face rather than die of an heart attack, honestly. I tend to have that reaction when someone pops around the corner and scares me. Sure, I identify the non-threat practically immediately but me fist automatically clenches and arm muscles become tense. It's like when someone uses a joint lock on me to cause pain, instead of giving up, I get ANGRY(I read somewhere that the same brain part that handles pain, also handles anger, go figure, now I know why I'm grumpy when I have strong pains anywhere on my body whatever the cause is. And if the pain is very intense, stay good ten meters away from me because a single bad word on my address is going to make me explode). If something comes, scares me and bites me, I'm quite confident I don't go down freaked out and helpless but as rather pissed off prey that bites back and at least takes one body part of your with me.

Edited by: Whizzard

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 10 2012, 4:10am Anchor

Kay.

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Whizzard
Dec 10 2012, 11:16am Anchor

Okay, from a real world perspective the whole thing is like that:
"Hello, welcome to SCP! That is Secure! Contain! Protect! You are part of an elite task force to contain failed experiments that have gotten loose! Did I mention elite? Or task force? That's you! You alone. So an experiment got loose so you go contain it. What? What's that? Why are we throwing you in there naked? Clothes tend to get stuck in stuff, it might get you killed because of that, reasonable, no? A gun? What are we, the army? We don't use guns! Tazer? Nah, it wouldn't work anyhow. How are you supposed to contain it? You enter this test chamber built out of bricks, basically a narrow tunnel with a staircase endlessly spiraling down and down and down and down! And down! Why not lock it in and leave it to rot? Are you mad? Test chambers are expensive to build! Now git in there and contain that threat, man! How are you supposed to go about it? Oh I don't know, use your imagination. Shoo, shoo, go on in! Byebye *slams the door shut behind you*

Edited by: Whizzard

--

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 10 2012, 11:54am Anchor
Whizzard wrote:Okay, from a real world perspective the whole thing is like that:
"Hello, welcome to SCP! That is Secure! Contain! Protect! You are part of an elite task force to contain failed experiments that have gotten loose! Did I mention elite? Or task force? That's you! You alone. So an experiment got loose so you go contain it. What? What's that? Why are we throwing you in there naked? Clothes tend to get stuck in stuff, it might get you killed because of that, reasonable, no? A gun? What are we, the army? We don't use guns! Tazer? Nah, it wouldn't work anyhow. How are you supposed to contain it? You enter this test chamber built out of bricks, basically a narrow tunnel with a staircase endlessly spiraling down and down and down and down! And down! Why not lock it in and leave it to rot? Are you mad? Test chambers are expensive to build! Now git in there and contain that threat, man! How are you supposed to go about it? Oh I don't know, use your imagination. Shoo, shoo, go on in! Byebye *slams the door shut behind you*

Its fun to be scared.

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Dec 13 2012, 11:19am Anchor

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

Arcones
Arcones I don't even know...
Dec 13 2012, 12:06pm Anchor

Oh my... ^^

Dec 13 2012, 1:50pm Anchor

To bring in some randomness, a question for YOU :
Is it theoretically possible to create a flashlight that would emit darkness instead of light? *We all asked weird questions to our physics teacher to shorten time..

--

Think It. Sketch It. Create It. Repeat. 
User Posted Image

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Dec 13 2012, 5:44pm Anchor
WarheartEX wrote:Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

Bot

Flash112 wrote:To bring in some randomness, a question for YOU :
Is it theoretically possible to create a flashlight that would emit darkness instead of light? *We all asked weird questions to our physics teacher to shorten time..

In theory, but it will effectively be emitting dark matter. Considering the inability to point out dark matter, though, it might just emit nothing visible. But you never know.

The only other solution would be if it projected a contained singularity that could suck in light within its contained area. Still, that's an incredibly impractical means of making something darker.

Dec 13 2012, 6:24pm Anchor

my flashlight emits darkness, the batteries ran out of power

--

>:|

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 13 2012, 7:07pm Anchor
Flash112 wrote:To bring in some randomness, a question for YOU :

Yes, just put a circular piece of cardboard a few centimeters away from the flashlight and viola! You'll cast a shadow, you are technically causing darkness where a torch would normally be causing light. :P

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Dec 14 2012, 7:17am Anchor

You can do it in most game engines. The 'Nightmare' powerup effect I did for CBP attached a point light to the player with negative brightness :)

Arcones
Dec 14 2012, 12:03pm Anchor

Changing subjects.

I saw The Hobbit opening night. Yeah, it's good.

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 16 2012, 3:29pm Anchor

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Dec 17 2012, 5:27pm Anchor

Check out the Star Wars Battlecry Mod running from crisis 2 engine as a standalone game, vote for it now! :D

Moddb.com

Arcones
Dec 17 2012, 5:56pm Anchor

Oh gawsh... I don't know how many people know this, but I used to use that avatar here xD

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Dec 18 2012, 9:42am Anchor
Ares2901 wrote:Check out the Star Wars Battlecry Mod running from crisis 2 engine as a standalone game, vote for it now! :D

Moddb.com

Check out my penis instead!

--

86. Stick it in yo butt.
Arcones
Dec 18 2012, 10:51am Anchor

Wh... Why would I do that?

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.