Forum Thread
Testers needed (5 mins of your time) (Forums : Support : Testers needed (5 mins of your time)) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 24 2014 Anchor

I have had a ton of issues trying to publish games i make in XNA 4.0 so i ask anyone reading this if you would spare 5 mins and install my prototype game
following the provided instructions and report back there findings.

I need people with and without xna 4.0 installed on there machines, PC's must be windows based as it's a microsoft product.

Anyone who helps me out here will get special mention in the credits of the Ludis on completion.

Thanks for your time,
Jimac - Prickly Productions Manager.

Download Link - I have had a ton of issues trying to publish games i make in XNA 4.0 so i ask anyone reading this if you would spare 5 mins and install my prototype game
following the provided instructions and report back there findings.

I need people with and without xna 4.0 installed on there machines, PC's must be windows based as it's a microsoft product.

Dropbox.com

Edited by: Prickly_James

Jan 25 2014 Anchor

Watching this thread. Will download in a couple of hours (after I've slept) and let you know the required answers after I've played via PM.

Jan 26 2014 Anchor

mhh

Jan 26 2014 Anchor

mhh?

Thank you Yldrania.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.