Forum Thread
by member
  Posts  
Report-Spammers (Forums : Support : Report-Spammers) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Feb 20 2013, 5:58pm Anchor

I do not see how this is a spam thing. He obviously does not like the mod a lot. If you do not want people posting content on you profile either remove it or turn of community posting.

--

Feb 20 2013, 8:39pm Anchor
Henley wrote:If you do not want people posting content on you profile either remove it or turn of community posting.

Yeah I think that we will solve this problem by disabling the community posting.

End of story.

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Feb 24 2013, 5:44pm Anchor
Mauritiux wrote:
Henley wrote:If you do not want people posting content on you profile either remove it or turn of community posting.

Yeah I think that we will solve this problem by disabling the community posting.

End of story.


It should be the end of your problems, hopefully. Let me know if you run into anything else.

--

J_C_A
J_C_A FBI Man
Mar 8 2013, 5:22pm Anchor

I think this one is a spammer: Moddb.com Seems to be spamming into news posts..

Edited by: J_C_A

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Apr 19 2013, 8:24pm Anchor

My friend's account has been hacked. You can find his account here: Moddb.com
A few hours ago he contacted me via Skype. He was (and is) upset. The guy claims to be a "professional hacker" yet all he did was posting denigrating messages in all caps. He could at least troll with style...


Furthermore, me and many of his friends (ʇɐuʞɐʇǝp, ToothlessBeast, moddlord1) have reasons to believe the hacker is this guy: Moddb.com
We hope Berserker's control over his account can be restored soon, and the required disciplinary actions taken.

Edit: Ok, we can ignore this now, it appears it was just a ridiculous joke. Apologies for any inconvenients caused.
Edit2: Ugh, the previous message just won't get edited completely. All lines appear crossed on the preview, but this doesn't match the actual post >:I
Edit3: Yay got it to cooperate.

Edited by: Rocket-Banana

Apr 19 2013, 8:50pm Anchor

I confirm that. That guy renamed berserkers avatar "Gay Flower" and "Gay Flower" spammed on my profile page. I deleted the comments, lemme know when to undelete them for proof of the hackers trolly scheme.

Edited by: Lord_Cylarne

Maxen1416
Maxen1416 Jack of all trades, Master of none
Apr 20 2013, 7:01am Anchor

admins can see all commments, deleted or not

--

 
Bravo81
Bravo81 Greenlight Games Ltd
Apr 21 2013, 6:57am Anchor

Moddb.com

Advertising a product all over the profile.

--

Greenlight Games Ltd

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Apr 21 2013, 8:08pm Anchor

banned, thanks

--

Scott Reismanis
Desura | Blog | Jobs

Apr 23 2013, 1:52pm Anchor

This individual has been trolling our page all day today: Moddb.com
We keep deleting their comments, but this is just getting tedious. Is there anything we can do to stop it? Is there some community policy against trolling?

He's also apparently been harassing this page as well: Moddb.com
Case in point: top comment on this page: Moddb.com

Edited by: Unikraken

Apr 23 2013, 2:24pm Anchor

I agree with Unikraken. That user has frequently and without reason caused many arguments and trouble on the wall of my mod.

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Apr 23 2013, 10:46pm Anchor
Unikraken wrote:This individual has been trolling our page all day today: Moddb.com
We keep deleting their comments, but this is just getting tedious. Is there anything we can do to stop it? Is there some community policy against trolling?

He's also apparently been harassing this page as well: Moddb.com
Case in point: top comment on this page: Moddb.com


Well get some evidence together, show us all these troll comments and I might look for a suitable punishment.

--

Apr 23 2013, 10:53pm Anchor

They've been deleted, since, you know, that's our only recourse. Can't you see deleted comments? Can't you see the constant stream of, what, negative 15 to negative 28 voted comments on the Dawn of the Reapers page? We're being harassed and we're asking the admins to do something about it, please.

Henley, here: Moddb.com
Nearly every comment there is trolling, mean spirited, and often pretty offensive. Nearly every one is severely downvoted as well, which is what trolling gets. Please do something.

Edited by: Unikraken

Apr 27 2013, 3:08am Anchor

Hi,
I want to make a report on this member that recently register Moddb.com . It keeps asking where's the download button is on my mod page, obvious when the shortcut link to the Download Tab is just right above him. It's not a big deal, I can delete his comments, but I'm aware that he will continue post in such way or in the case if I respond he will come with other different meaningless questions just to post there.

Maxen1416
Maxen1416 Jack of all trades, Master of none
Apr 27 2013, 7:20am Anchor

@BLITZ
he might be new, so no need to ban him.. yet

just give him what he wants with full instructions, or even make a whole article for that

--

 
May 2 2013, 4:17am Anchor

This user does not express tolerance for our team, constantly advertises its development, and constantly accuse us of plagiarism and theft please take action

Moddb.com

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
May 2 2013, 8:38pm Anchor
Unikraken wrote:They've been deleted, since, you know, that's our only recourse. Can't you see deleted comments? Can't you see the constant stream of, what, negative 15 to negative 28 voted comments on the Dawn of the Reapers page? We're being harassed and we're asking the admins to do something about it, please.

Henley, here: Moddb.com
Nearly every comment there is trolling, mean spirited, and often pretty offensive. Nearly every one is severely downvoted as well, which is what trolling gets. Please do something.


Maybe I am not aware of the internals of the teams and projects but most of his comments don't even seem like they should be down voted. However you do have the power to maintain the profile and I suggest you keep doing what you're doing. He has been warned and any further abuse won't be tolerated.

--

May 11 2013, 1:19pm Anchor

I was curious how FUN got approved. It has pictures of real women that were murdered, all the pictures are naked females, some headless, etc... 

I thought stuff like that is not allowed to be on this site. I mean who would approve such a game, because I assume not one of those murder victims want to be in that game. There is a thing called rest in piece but how can they rest when there pictures are being showcased in this game...

I understand it is a horror game, but it is not painted, animated, or even drawn pictures. They are real people. I play horror games all the time but I think this game crossed the line in showing these pictures.

Here is the link to the game. 

Indiedb.com

May 12 2013, 11:51am Anchor

CYBER BULLY AND VIOLATING YOUR TERMS OF USE!!!!

I got a "class A" troller which is going heavily against your terms of use on MOD DB. He is known as ZMS.

What did ZMS do? Well, here it is...

However, there are more pressing matters to attend in regards to you. I was told that a modder ZMS is stealing your models behind your back. I think that ZMS is dissing your mod. He has posted heracious comments about you and telling everyone you are making an illegal mod. Is this true? He claims that his is better by a long shot. If your are not careful, he may try to put you out of modding biz. He made a threat claiming that the UA mod will be out-classed and terminated for good. I don't know if it is true or plain jealousy, or a false rumor, but one thing is certain and that is that he seems quite serious about it and he plans on stealing the Tau Manta for his own purposes.  Will you let this happen? I honestly thought that the UA Grand Release mod was the best mod for Dawn of War period, but I guess I was mislead. He plans on :de:ing you. I hope it is false. Do you believe that his mod is better? Yes or No.

False stating that a mod, my mod is illegal when it isn't, and threatening to close my mod down is absolutely not tolerable. Even more so on that, he has trolled the mod in the past, advertised on our mod with ZMS content, mainly complained about our donation policy, tried to attack us with his followers, rated our mod a one all over the place, and now this. Proof? I have all the proof you need.

I wrote:Ok, I do not see where he stated this, did he delete them? Thanks.

God_Emperor wrote:He probably did >:|

View his deleted comments, here...
Moddb.com

As you probably can see when you look through his deleted comments, he is definitely planning on harassing a mod and steal our material. His mod is actually illegal for use. Do I need to actually go here:         http://www.moddb.com/terms-of-use            ? And state this:

  • threatening posts & harassing posts
  • advertisement or commercial promotion of any kind
  • abuse of other members / content in any form, whether this is done directly, on your profile, in images, in 3rd person will not be tolerated

He did all three of those. Also, just to let you know, you will notice how many times people pressed the "report" button on his profile, they should not be ignored. :P

ZMS has done this twice, once in the past, and now again, only more serious. Our mod is 100% legit, nothing stolen, and ZMS's mod is actually not legit and not legal on your site, did you know that? Backporting DOW 2 and Witch Hunter content + using our material when we did not give him permission to use is an offense all over the place.

Moddb.com

Within that image, you will see a unit in the background (The Reaver Titan), used in the ZMS mod without our permission.

Here is where it belongs, all created by Cosmocrat:
Moddb.com

In that image, the textures are from RT2, re: team colored for another faction. But anyways, ZMS is using A LOT MORE than just our Reaver. Remember how God Emperor stated that ZMS wishes to steal our Manta?

Moddb.com
Moddb.com

There it is, and he wants to steal it when we said no: Forums.relicnews.com

Here is what trouble he likes to make with us:
Moddb.com

And my support of action long ago:
Moddb.com

Notice how many people agree. ;)

ZMS needs to be banned, yes banned. The guy is jealous, in reckoning with our mod, will not make peace, will always cause trouble, and now that he threatens to close us down, I am now aware of taking full action.

Thank you. :)

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
May 12 2013, 8:49pm Anchor
Entoan wrote:I was curious how FUN got approved. It has pictures of real women that were murdered, all the pictures are naked females, some headless, etc... 

I thought stuff like that is not allowed to be on this site. I mean who would approve such a game, because I assume not one of those murder victims want to be in that game. There is a thing called rest in piece but how can they rest when there pictures are being showcased in this game...

I understand it is a horror game, but it is not painted, animated, or even drawn pictures. They are real people. I play horror games all the time but I think this game crossed the line in showing these pictures.

Here is the link to the game. 

Indiedb.com


We do not play every single game so unless it is shown on the profile there is little we can ot abou tit.

Lord_Doofus wrote:

CYBER BULLY AND VIOLATING YOUR TERMS OF USE!!!!

I got a "class A" troller which is going heavily against your terms of use on MOD DB. He is known as ZMS.

What did ZMS do? Well, here it is...

However, there are more pressing matters to attend in regards to you. I was told that a modder ZMS is stealing your models behind your back. I think that ZMS is dissing your mod. He has posted heracious comments about you and telling everyone you are making an illegal mod. Is this true? He claims that his is better by a long shot. If your are not careful, he may try to put you out of modding biz. He made a threat claiming that the UA mod will be out-classed and terminated for good. I don't know if it is true or plain jealousy, or a false rumor, but one thing is certain and that is that he seems quite serious about it and he plans on stealing the Tau Manta for his own purposes.  Will you let this happen? I honestly thought that the UA Grand Release mod was the best mod for Dawn of War period, but I guess I was mislead. He plans on :de:ing you. I hope it is false. Do you believe that his mod is better? Yes or No.

False stating that a mod, my mod is illegal when it isn't, and threatening to close my mod down is absolutely not tolerable. Even more so on that, he has trolled the mod in the past, advertised on our mod with ZMS content, mainly complained about our donation policy, tried to attack us with his followers, rated our mod a one all over the place, and now this. Proof? I have all the proof you need.

I wrote:Ok, I do not see where he stated this, did he delete them? Thanks.

God_Emperor wrote:He probably did >:|

View his deleted comments, here...
Moddb.com

As you probably can see when you look through his deleted comments, he is definitely planning on harassing a mod and steal our material. His mod is actually illegal for use. Do I need to actually go here:         http://www.moddb.com/terms-of-use            ? And state this:

  • threatening posts & harassing posts
  • advertisement or commercial promotion of any kind
  • abuse of other members / content in any form, whether this is done directly, on your profile, in images, in 3rd person will not be tolerated

He did all three of those. Also, just to let you know, you will notice how many times people pressed the "report" button on his profile, they should not be ignored. :P

ZMS has done this twice, once in the past, and now again, only more serious. Our mod is 100% legit, nothing stolen, and ZMS's mod is actually not legit and not legal on your site, did you know that? Backporting DOW 2 and Witch Hunter content + using our material when we did not give him permission to use is an offense all over the place.

Moddb.com

Within that image, you will see a unit in the background (The Reaver Titan), used in the ZMS mod without our permission.

Here is where it belongs, all created by Cosmocrat:
Moddb.com

In that image, the textures are from RT2, re: team colored for another faction. But anyways, ZMS is using A LOT MORE than just our Reaver. Remember how God Emperor stated that ZMS wishes to steal our Manta?

Moddb.com
Moddb.com

There it is, and he wants to steal it when we said no: Forums.relicnews.com

Here is what trouble he likes to make with us:
Moddb.com

And my support of action long ago:
Moddb.com

Notice how many people agree. ;)

ZMS needs to be banned, yes banned. The guy is jealous, in reckoning with our mod, will not make peace, will always cause trouble, and now that he threatens to close us down, I am now aware of taking full action.

Thank you. :)


Ok reality check here. His profile has 3 pages of comments, none of the deleted ones are what I would call offensive or trolling. The supposed stolen assets are conjecture at most unless you have actually decompiled his release and pulled your own assets from them and can show me clear comparisons I will not accept this as evidence.

He has no duplicate accounts and he is not spamming anyone (trust me you will know when you're spammed). My advice? This is nothing to get your jimmies in a bunch over, I will not be banning him because he has said maybe at most one thing bad about your mod or whatever it is you're really complaining about here, sure I get it you want to protect your mod but the reality is people sometimes will not like what you want or generally say things you do not agree with. That is what happens on the internet. So unless you have some clear evidence to show me about the assets this is not something I will be digging deeper into.

--

May 13 2013, 5:50am Anchor

I don't understand why you can't do anything about it, if you need screenshots I am willing to take them to show you if you need me to.
Also the game is shorter then 4 minutes and the first picture can be seen in the first 30 seconds if you ignore the text and move forward.

Someone also did a playthrough of it so you can watch it to see the pictures. He didn't sensor it so you can see the full thing

May 13 2013, 1:02pm Anchor

@Enotan: The game is already recognized as a total disgust in the history of Indie Games. I agree with you, it is f'ed up to the most extreme, even higher than the biggest extreme ever imaginable x 1,000,000x10^9999999 f'ed up.

You might want to show the moderators this next time: Youtube.com

Because THAT is being showcased on MOD DB. :) Good luck however getting that game looked at.

@Hanely: Ok, so I think I had another talk with The_God_Emperor, and I now think he is seeing things or is crazy/too cautious of our arch nemesis #2 (lol, I love saying that). I have no further evidence besides the possible ZMS taking down UA mod provided by God Emperor saying such a comment was posted before, and was deleted. What you see is a very well cleaned up part by ZMS as it has been that way since he trolled, or people likes telling me things out of rumor.

It would be then my job to secure the safety of the mod and its team. :)

Point: There is no such harrassment anywhere? I find that hard to believe out of the many trolly comments he posted + his past "doings".

Anyways thank you for your attempt, advice, and service. :)

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
May 13 2013, 8:52pm Anchor
Entoan wrote:I don't understand why you can't do anything about it, if you need screenshots I am willing to take them to show you if you need me to.
Also the game is shorter then 4 minutes and the first picture can be seen in the first 30 seconds if you ignore the text and move forward.

Someone also did a playthrough of it so you can watch it to see the pictures. He didn't sensor it so you can see the full thing


Because if you made a game about something other people found offensive you too would enjoy the fact that we honestly do not care that much about the contents of your game. As long as you're not trolling for the sake of trolling people and it is just not pornographic (nudity and porn are different fyi) I am ok with it being on the site.

--

CanadaMan7
CanadaMan7 H: SotP
Jun 1 2013, 6:22pm Anchor

We have a new profile, likely a puppet account of Golly, the individual Unikraken mentioned earlier.
This time, he attempted to leak our private beta on our main Moddb page well ahead of acceptable readiness or schedule. All comments concerning it have been deleted, as well as most of his other recent inflammatory ones. I'm really needing some moderator help on this one, guys.

Jun 1 2013, 6:37pm Anchor

He's still posting links to the unreleased mod. Moddb.com

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.