Forum Thread
Recruiting for a Half-Life 2 mod (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Recruiting for a Half-Life 2 mod) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 21 2015 Anchor

Moddb, what's wrong with you? What is this supposed to mean? I try to post this thread so people can help us with the development, but instead of carefully constructed help request, I get a mashed together abomination. I'm sorry for people who saw this before this edit.Anyway, we are looking for an additional mapper - To help us with creation of single-player maps, someone experienced with the Source SDK's Hammer Editor.A 3D Artist - someone experienced with 3Ds Max, who would be able to deliver props and/or characters at our request.A Coder - For editing the game code, scripts. Experienced with C++.

Edited by: OffensiveMouse

Half-Rats
Half-Rats Aural Assault
Mar 23 2015 Anchor

I think Moddb is devoid of modders these days....

--

Life doesn't stand still for long.

Apr 11 2015 Anchor

Hey OffensiveMouse, this seems like it'd be interesting haha. I've got about 6 years of C++ experience and have messed around with the source engine before. I'd like to help out if possible as a coder :)

Half-Rats
Half-Rats Aural Assault
Apr 23 2015 Anchor

Alright, I totally retract that statement, there's a ton of modders. I just didn't look in the right spot.

--

Life doesn't stand still for long.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.