Forum Thread
by member
  Posts  
Random Image Thread (Forums : General Banter : Random Image Thread) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 302
magachs
magachs That lamer
Feb 18 2013, 1:49pm Anchor

403 forbidden?

Also edit:

Ron Expletive Swanson.

Edited by: magachs

--

A manager is a type of person that thinks 9 women can make a baby in 1 month.
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Feb 20 2013, 8:38pm Anchor

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
grouchbag
grouchbag I art grouchier than thou.
Feb 21 2013, 5:58am Anchor

Er-LOL?

--

"sweet"  little old lady

magachs
magachs That lamer
Feb 25 2013, 9:43am Anchor

Don't play with your lunch, jerkass.

--

A manager is a type of person that thinks 9 women can make a baby in 1 month.
Feb 25 2013, 10:30am Anchor

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Feb 25 2013, 5:06pm Anchor

Revy's inner-child can only exist in someone else's imagination. :P

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Feb 26 2013, 10:46am Anchor


What's this you say? Well, couple of weeks shy of nearly a year since Daft Punk last said any word, they suddenly updated their website and this website has only a single picture on it - this. What does it mean? It means that a new album is coming... after 8 years of no albums(Well, there's TRON but that's not an album - that's a movie soundtrack). I as a fan am excited.

Edited by: Whizzard

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
Feb 26 2013, 1:18pm Anchor
Whizzard wrote:
What's this you say? Well, couple of weeks shy of nearly a year since Daft Punk last said any word, they suddenly updated their website and this website has only a single picture on it - this. What does it mean? It means that a new album is coming... after 8 years of no albums(Well, there's TRON but that's not an album - that's a movie soundtrack). I as a fan am excited.

Something new to tickle my fancy. Getting a bit tired of listening to their old albums and nothing amazing happening in the metal scene either :L

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Feb 26 2013, 5:37pm Anchor
yoda589 wrote:

What anime is this from? Obviously its not Black Lagoon :P

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Feb 26 2013, 8:07pm Anchor

These animé look all the same there: teenees with oversized boobs and crappy outfits with the 100% exact same drawing style. How you want to tell those apart ;)

--

User Posted Image
Leader, Head Programmer: Epsylon | Drag[en]gine Game Engine

User Posted Image by Salohcin

Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Feb 26 2013, 8:53pm Anchor
Dragonlord wrote:These animé look all the same there: teenees with oversized boobs and crappy outfits with the 100% exact same drawing style. How you want to tell those apart ;)

With a title usually.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Feb 27 2013, 8:52am Anchor

Actually it is Black Lagoon - who knew, right?
And oh boy, all I did was that I googled "radical revy chan" to find out... hard work well done, I suppose.

Anyhow, a rather ironic picture:

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Feb 27 2013, 10:25am Anchor
Whizzard wrote:(Well, there's TRON but that's not an album - that's a movie soundtrack). I as a fan am excited.

I recently learnt that they didn't actually compose any of the music for Tron: Legacy, just made noises :/

magachs
magachs That lamer
Feb 27 2013, 12:49pm Anchor

Late night Imgur, you never disappoint me.

--

A manager is a type of person that thinks 9 women can make a baby in 1 month.
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Feb 27 2013, 3:00pm Anchor
Whizzard wrote:Actually it is Black Lagoon - who knew, right?
And oh boy, all I did was that I googled "radical revy chan" to find out... hard work well done, I suppose.

Such a strange special. I am disappoint.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
magachs
magachs That lamer
Feb 28 2013, 5:22pm Anchor

Comic: Hoax Hunters.

ahuehuehuehue

If you actually thought something dirty would happen then the Internet has ruined you :D

Edited by: magachs

--

A manager is a type of person that thinks 9 women can make a baby in 1 month.
Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Feb 28 2013, 5:35pm Anchor

Actually I was more like "what the fuck is this supposed to be?"... a winged minotaur? a Wingotaur?

--

User Posted Image
Leader, Head Programmer: Epsylon | Drag[en]gine Game Engine

User Posted Image by Salohcin

magachs
magachs That lamer
Mar 1 2013, 12:10am Anchor

The Jersey Devil. Or that was what Imgur's commenters were talking about. :|

Edited by: magachs

--

A manager is a type of person that thinks 9 women can make a baby in 1 month.
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Mar 1 2013, 4:25am Anchor
Dragonlord wrote:Actually I was more like "what the fuck is this supposed to be?"... a winged minotaur? a Wingotaur?

Why? Why were you like that? Why would anyone be that pessimistic about a picture?

In other ...:

Edited by: Lucífer

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Mar 1 2013, 1:19pm Anchor

Edited by: Dragonlord

--

User Posted Image
Leader, Head Programmer: Epsylon | Drag[en]gine Game Engine

User Posted Image by Salohcin

J_C_A
J_C_A FBI Man
Mar 3 2013, 8:44am Anchor

Just found this fly in between the windows... Is it summer already? No, actually it just snowed more last night... uhh.. just when it had started to look like the snow was going to melt away.

Edited by: J_C_A

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Mar 3 2013, 9:21am Anchor

Not sure if a clever fly,

or a stuck fly.

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Mar 3 2013, 10:06am Anchor

It's a fly that lives in a 2D world

--

leilei wrote:i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!
Lucífer
Lucífer Legna
Mar 3 2013, 5:24pm Anchor

--

----------------------------------------------
86. Stick it in yo butt.
----------------------------------------------
J_C_A
J_C_A FBI Man
Mar 5 2013, 4:58am Anchor

I think it's also a dead fly. It's still in the same spot.

--

Quote:How about I give you the phonecall and you give me my finger!
Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.