Forum Thread
New Dawn of Darkness 1.2 Text Mod (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : New Dawn of Darkness 1.2 Text Mod) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 12 2011 Anchor

New Addon for Dawn of Darkness Mod - Quake II Total Conversion!

Dawn of Darkness is an excellent RPG/adventure/action game developed by WardSix Entertainment. DOD 1.2 addon is a Text MOD expanding the original storyline for the DOD Total Conversion for Quake II. Text files written by EricBoyce1 - Author, Concept, & Editing. This is a Text MOD replacing every text conversation in the game expanding the characters and quest content 300%. Just remember to use the Arrow Keys or [ and ] to select between dialog options! Just copy and replace the Roarke file in your C://quake2/roarke/ - You must have Quake II installed in order to play this file. Dawn of Darkness Episode 1 and the DOD 1.1 patch have been included in this download file with the Text Mod Addon for one easy download. I hope you enjoy a new experience with these expanded text files for Dawn of Darkness!

Moddb.com

Thanks
EricBoyce1

Jul 25 2012 Anchor

Dawn of Darkness has got a fine artwork which reminds me of American comic heroes.

Mar 5 2013 Anchor

Dawn of Darkness - does have a Comic Book Look - and Toadeater (if he is still around) is working on a Comic Book - Graphic Novel for the game! Toadeater has not been seen or heard from in a long time. The DOD website is Dead and is up for Sale! So saying that - I will be updating the DOD story with Freeware - MODs based off either the Tech 4 - Quake/Doom3 set or the Morroiwnd TCS Engine. These files are in Alpha Stage and are being worked on ...

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.