Forum Thread
Music Composer and Sound Designer available (9 games completed) (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Music Composer and Sound Designer available (9 games completed)) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 18 2013 Anchor

Hello there!

My name is Andrew Kim, and I am a professional Toronto-based music composer and sound designer for games and other media. I have completed music and sound on 9 game titles so far.

Feel free to check out my music demo reel here at my website: www.level-up-audio.com/demos

Also, check out my sound design demo reel here on Youtube: Youtube.com

I specialize in creating original custom music in many genres including full orchestral, historical, ethnic/world, rock, pop, folk, electronic, etc. I can deliver assets on a 24/7 schedule, with fast turnover times from conception to completion. I can work locally (Toronto, Ontario area), or remotely (internationally), and accept payment via email money transfer, and PayPal.

I am always looking for new game contracts, either paid up front, on the back-end (rev-share), or some combination of both. My rates are negotiable on a per project basis. I understand that indie game dev is tough and people don't have money, so I am flexible about that kind of thing. Let me know your budget for music/sound, how many minutes/tracks of music you need, and how many sound effects you need, and I will let you know if I can make it happen.

You can contact me here www.level-up-audio.com/contact

Thanks, and take care! - Andrew Kim, Music Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.