Forum Thread
by member
Music Composer and Sound Designer available (9 games completed) (Forums : Audio / Visual : Music Composer and Sound Designer available (9 games completed)) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 18 2013 Anchor

Hello there!

My name is Andrew Kim, and I am a professional Toronto-based music composer and sound designer for games and other media. I have completed music and sound on 9 game titles so far.

Feel free to check out my music demo reel here at my website:

Also, check out my sound design demo reel here on Youtube:

I specialize in creating original custom music in many genres including full orchestral, historical, ethnic/world, rock, pop, folk, electronic, etc. I can deliver assets on a 24/7 schedule, with fast turnover times from conception to completion. I can work locally (Toronto, Ontario area), or remotely (internationally), and accept payment via email money transfer, and PayPal.

I am always looking for new game contracts, either paid up front, on the back-end (rev-share), or some combination of both. My rates are negotiable on a per project basis. I understand that indie game dev is tough and people don't have money, so I am flexible about that kind of thing. Let me know your budget for music/sound, how many minutes/tracks of music you need, and how many sound effects you need, and I will let you know if I can make it happen.

You can contact me here

Thanks, and take care! - Andrew Kim, Music Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio,

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.