Forum Thread
Modern warfare 2- improvments (Forums : Console Gaming : Modern warfare 2- improvments) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 31 2010 Anchor

Think about it, modern warfare 2 was a popular game since the second it was released. Therefor, people new to the online mode are totally left in the dark and 'pwned'. Wouldn't it be better if there were different servers, 1 for levels 1-12 another for 13-20 and so on and one for prestige. Also, in the game mode, I think when shot that the game should go into a slomo mode, not just a distorted, blood covered view. With the shot to slomo option, it would allow you to aim at the thing killing you before it kills you instantely.

Am I wrong about anything? Have I missed something out? Please comment your opinion!!

claytonian
claytonian rm -rf /*
Jul 31 2010 Anchor

Or they could just go back to CoD4. That works too.

--

cahemdue
cahemdue 3d weapons modeler -- check me out
Aug 14 2010 Anchor

Well you either learn fast and succeed or you bitch and don't play the game.

The slow-mo idea sounds very FEAR-ish to me. If there was slow-mo everywhere it wouldn't be any different, slow-mo face rapes w/ shotguns, etc. The game will be played for a long time still. I don't like it much anymore, too many cheaters on PC and no ded servers. I got prestige and then stopped, no more fun. Nothing to do!

AcidBarrel
AcidBarrel -- Torment --
Aug 17 2010 Anchor

cahemdue wrote: or you bitch and don't play the game.

And I won't. Worst Modern War stuff ever, and trust me I know a thing or two about that stuff. Nothing modern about this game really.

--

Grenades... are your friends.

white_raven
white_raven Environmental/Level Designer
Aug 18 2010 Anchor

The server idea makes sense, perhaps not with certain levels catagorized to each, but to have placement matches that would help distinguish which skill level players should go where. COD has always had it's flaws, and their constant release of their franchise will eventually lead to their fall. The games are coming out so quickly now, that not enough new features can be developed, along with storyline, and new/exclusive gameplay. I like the slo-mo idea, but there would have to be certain constraints on this, for players should obviously not go into 'slo-mo' sequence when shot in the head

--

---------------
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"      -JL

Oct 25 2010 Anchor

I think black-ops is going to fix most of the issues with mod 2. I'm really excited for it.

Ark_
Ark_ Needs to finish something.
Jan 22 2011 Anchor

PixelRush wrote: I think when shot that the game should go into a slomo mode, not just a distorted, blood covered view. With the shot to slomo option, it would allow you to aim at the thing killing you before it kills you instantely.

If you mean slowmo for the persion getting shot, well that cant be done. If the slowmo was for everone, well that would be serioulys annoying andwould do nothing to help the persion getting shot.

I think one of the best things for them to do is just bring back the good ol' meele instead of the knife. It would feel more statifing as well as being fairer, two hits to kill over the panic one knife kill as is.

Jan 22 2011 Anchor

Call of Duty's game mechanics wouldn't do well with melee combat like that. After I got knifed once I could probably turn around and shoot the person before they knife again. Guns kill to fast in COD.

Edited by: garrettcolas

odilasa
odilasa ...processing...
Jan 24 2011 Anchor

cahemdue wrote: Well you either learn fast and succeed or you bitch and don't play the game.

LOL. I agree. They should make a "license to kill mode" (1 shot kills) like in Goldeneye 007.

--

Fractals, fractals, everywhere; on the ground and in the air.

Jan 24 2011 Anchor

odilasa1 wrote:

cahemdue wrote: Well you either learn fast and succeed or you bitch and don't play the game.

LOL. I agree. They should make a "license to kill mode" (1 shot kills) like in Goldeneye 007.

They added that in black ops, it's really great. It's a type of wager match.

M.A.Blacklock
M.A.Blacklock Composer/Sound Designer
Feb 9 2011 Anchor

Make it more like CS

Feb 10 2011 Anchor

MORE SINGLEPLAYER, SKIRMISH OPTION WITH BOTS, MORE MODES, ALL THE STUFF TIMESPLITTERS HAD. a ps2 game beats a ps3 one how pathetic is that.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.