Forum Thread
ModDB's 2000th mod anniversary! (Forums : General Banter : ModDB's 2000th mod anniversary!) Locked
Thread Options
EvilFish
EvilFish The Only Official ModDB Fish
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

Check it out! We have 1999 mods! one more and we'll hit the 2000th mod milestone... which means, no matter how sucky it is, we all have to pay extra-special attention to it.

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

lol not really we can just delay it unitl a good mod comes along then put the good one on first... I sure dont wanna be celebrating another CS clone :/ but I guess I will have to celebrate the fact that we will have 2000 mods way to go everyone :thumbup: :)

--

EvilFish
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

or is that actually a good thing. O_o
Most of the mods are (in the words of SB) "Toooooootal crap!"

- Edited By EvilFish On Sun 18th, Apr 2004 @ 3:04:43pm

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

well you still gotta respect a completed mod even if it is... the worst mod ever or even if it is... Ricochet. You gotta respect the hard work (or lack of it) that they put into their mod :)

--

EvilFish
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

I'm talking about the mods that are 10% completed with no pics, pimpage, comments, legit website, or members.

arvey-Haynos
arvey-Haynos ModDB Wickerman
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

Wow... I always thought there were more mods on here. O_o

--

User Posted Image

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

yeah but INtense said something about clearing up the trash mods that are just taking up space so we will probably be back down to like 1200 after that. :/

--

arvey-Haynos
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

really?! there just disappearin now arent they O_o

--

User Posted Image

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

at least I thought he said something like that I think he said all the mods that have been inactive for a certain period of time are going to be placed in archives which would be almost the same as pretty much deleting them.

--

arvey-Haynos
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

fair enough arvey-Haynos

--

User Posted Image

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

how is that possible if my mod is #2881??

--

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

hmm I dunno that it is im just going off of what he said. :/

--

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

a lot are susbended so they dont show up in the database.

or maybe when they dont get authed the value to show them is never written so theyre in the database, but the sql query doesn't show them.

Apr 18 2004 Anchor

Awesome

--

Why wont it save me?

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

its like the millennium of moddb, someone should make a mod named millenium bug or something, everyones waiting anxiously but there is no countdown.

--

arvey-Haynos
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

we can't count down to an idefinate event

--

User Posted Image

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

thats what i said :duh:

--

arvey-Haynos
Apr 18 2004 Anchor

:duh: isn't a smilie

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.