Forum Thread
Mod comment alerts (Forums : Support : Mod comment alerts) Locked
Thread Options
TwinBeast
TwinBeast Full Metal Bionic Witch
Nov 12 2004 Anchor

If I should get an alert when someone has commented my mod, it's not working. If not, it would be nice if I could see an alert when I get an comment for my mod. Would be even more nice to see an alert when an image at the mod image gallery has been commented.

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Nov 12 2004 Anchor

yep. double this. this way you don't mess up all those little counters everywhere. and if people are alerted about your changes in your mod why not you about the same?

Nov 13 2004 Anchor

I also agree with this. It'd be very good to see when someone posts in your profile so that, just in case you don't visit your mod page that often, you can see what people are saying about your mod :)

Of course, if that's asking for too many add-ons, then that's understandable :P

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Stuffie
Stuffie Mod DB Star * !
Nov 13 2004 Anchor

Comments are the core of moddb so they should be made even greater, be it with comment alerts for both your mod profiles etc or indeed anything thats youve commented on maybe like a comment watch. Edit would be nice too :) But im sure INtense! is too busy :(

--

Stuffie
User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.