Forum Thread
Maya or 3d Max?, Zbrush or mudbox?, Cryengine or Unreal engine 4 ? (Forums : Suggestions : Maya or 3d Max?, Zbrush or mudbox?, Cryengine or Unreal engine 4 ?) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 26 2014 Anchor

I want to develop a game with Crysis graphics. what are the best tools? CryEngine or Unreal engine 4, regardless of price. Maya or 3d max? zvrush or Mudbox? I want to create next-generation graphics out, what else can I use? what the best software? I use some software together?

Jun 26 2014 Anchor

CryEngine is Autodesk exclusive all the way, you can try use any other, but its a pain. UT4 is like Unity3D, any tool you few comfortable with.

Leadwerks (Lua, C++), C4, Unity3D(JavaScript, C#), JMonkey (Java), Panda3D(C++ "I guess"), Uniengine(C++), DarkRadiant, IOQuake3, + thousand other linked in this very site . . . are all capable of "Crysis graphics" and can achieve most of what that engine can do, and much more user and solo development friendly and better documented.

Jun 27 2014 Anchor

me adiciona no face? Facebook.com

pessoal do Brazil. me adiciona no face pramim tirar algumas duvidas. porfavor

Jun 28 2014 Anchor

Nao uso muito face, kr, mas pergunta ai, o que souber responderei.

I aways here, just ask.

Jun 29 2014 Anchor

quero montar uma equipe pra desevolver um jogo AAA
tenho varias perguntas. quantos pessoas é necessario, oque cada pessoa faria.?
queria saber o passo a passo, ter uma idéia de como começar
os programas a usar, quero montar uma maquinam especificações capaz de desenvolver um jogo do nivel de proxima geração. qual engine é mais facil e mais potente? independente do preço
eu tenho mais ou menos a historia do jogo.

I want to assemble a team to develop a AAA game I have several questions. how many people is necessary, what do each person would.? wanted to know step by step, get an idea of how to get programs to use, I put together a devise specifications able to develop a set level of next generation. which engine is easier and more powerful? Separate price I have more or less the story of the game.

Jun 29 2014 Anchor

Primeiro AAA, é um termo de marketing. Jogo é jogo, tem suas regras e mecânicas. A qtidade. de pessoal via do que você ira fazer.
Se você souber como se monta um jogo FMV (Full Motion Video) no youtube, vc estará a 50% do conhecimento necessário para se produzir um jogo.
Todo mundo tem uma historia para um jogo, mas ninguém tem a mecânica para o mesmo.
Qualquer programa pode ser utilizado para fazer um jogo decente. Muitas das vezes a diferença entra os jogos de grandes produtoras é a qtidade de pessoal envolvido na produção do jogo.

As Engines de hoje em dia são muito bem simples para se começar a produzir um jogo, bastando apenas uma noção de script (programação) para se chegar à algum lugar.

Firstly AAA, its just a marketing term, a game is a game, got its rules and mechanics. And the size of the team is goes by what you need.
If you know how to build a FMV game on youtube, you be half way to the knowledge necessary for a full game.
Every one got a history for a game ready before the mechanics of it.
Any good engine could be used to make a decent game. Most of the time come to the size of the production crew to distiguish from a indie game.

Today's engines are really easy to work with, Unity3D, Leadwerks, JMonkey, Vision, Source, . . . are already a full fledge engines that doesn't require from you to be a master programmer to start building a game, with a decent notion of scripting you can start doing it.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.