Forum Thread
Lord of the Rings BFME 2 ROTWK (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Lord of the Rings BFME 2 ROTWK) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 11 2013 Anchor

Hi all, after years of playing and trying multiple different mods I have yet to come across a mod that changes the appearance and portrait only of certain heroes/units to update them to match PJ hobbit movies.

I loved BFME 1 how it had pictures of each unit/hero from the movies.....now that the hobbit it out, the possibility to adjust certain units/heroes such as Thranduil, Gloin etc is now possible!

It is my understanding that Edain is currently working on version 4.0 which I believe will implement this, however it is an entirely different game/mechanics.....although it is awesome, I do enjoy the original game. I am hoping to be either put in the right direction or possibly someone out there has thought about doing this?

The idea of having heroes such as Thranduil actually looking like he does in the Hobbit with his crown just sound awesome! lol

Thanks in advance for any info

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.