Forum Thread
LF 2D Artist for a 70-80% almost done game (target release within 1-2 months maximum) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : LF 2D Artist for a 70-80% almost done game (target release within 1-2 months maximum)) Locked
Thread Options
May 22 2017 Anchor

Hello,

I have been working on the game for a month full time now, the core gameplay is there already. It is almost 70-80% done.

So far I have been working with boxes and nothing but boxes and I feel it is time to bring someone on board to handle art with me.

At the moment the game is planned for mobile with a beta release on Play Store then final release on Play Store, focus all the marketing there for a while then jump onto iOS when we make enough money to cover the iOS yearly cost. I know that is counter to what most people do but I can barely afford the cost of the dev account on Google (so this is a revenue share or pay a sum once I reach it through revenue kind of deal).

Anyway, it is a simple 2D arcade game with an actiony feel. I am looking for an artist that can make minimalist art (think Geometry Wars and Unexplored for example). I have ton of reference material for you and a bit of a specific theme. I'd like that we don't copy a style but rather generate one (that is still minimalist) for this game.

I am working currently full time on it so you can expect full dedication to development.

If you are interested and like to know more please PM with a link to your portfolio.

Bump -- I am still looking for an artist.

Jun 23 2017 Anchor

Hello!

Are you still looking for artists to commission? I'm a professional illustrator and indie game developer - my portfolio is at Debujin.com - perhaps you'd please be so kind as to have a look, and get in touch if you'd like to work with me?

My e-mail address is fatal_strike@hotmail.com - or, you can contact me through DeviantART (debureturns). My Skype is matthardinguk

Please note that I'm not limited to the styles you see in the portfolio; I am more than capable of producing more serious artwork.

If you like what you see, then I am more than happy to talk further.

- Matt Harding

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.