Forum Thread
Level Up Audio - Professional Music/Sound - 50% Discount inside! (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Level Up Audio - Professional Music/Sound - 50% Discount inside!) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 21 2013 Anchor

Hello there! My name is Andrew, and I operate Level Up Audio, a Toronto-based studio that specializes in creating music and sound for games and other media. I have over a dozen game titles under my belt, and I'm currently looking for new and exciting games to work on.

You can check out my demo samples here: www.level-up-audio.com/demos

I am currently offering a 50% discount to indie game developers, if you mention "Moddb Discount" in your email. With the discount, my rates are reduced to $100 per Music minute, and $4 per Sound effect (down from $200 per Music minute, and $8 per Sound effect).

I am very versatile, and can compose across a variety of genres, in light or serious styles. I work and deliver on a 24/7 schedule, and can meet the tightest of deadlines while maintaining the highest of quality.

You can contact me here: www.level-up-audio.com/contact

Thanks, and take care!
- Andrew Kim
Level Up Audio
www.level-up-audio.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.