Forum Thread
Level designer (Unreal 4) offering services (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Level designer (Unreal 4) offering services) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 10 2015 Anchor

Hi to all indie developers,

I do level-design for several years as hobby and have a large asset collection as well as several packs from the Unreal marketplace. Next to most of the stuff in Unreal for this (matinee Sequences, Cascade effects, some blueprint, materials/shaders and so on), I also know 3d modeling programs, 2d Photoshop and other tools like speedtree. Some examples you can see in the pics below here.

If you have a working prototype of you're game, then i can make you the levels/maps/environments for free.

There are several options i can offer on landscapes (from desert, forest, swamp to sci-fi), weather, time-period....

You can contact me via skype, please have a link/video of the gamefeatures ready that you have already implemented:

skype ID: volluskrassos (then joe cool there) Greenwhich time +1h, germany.

Greetings,

Joe

treelife

From concept art to the game in some minutes. Different mood settings, post processes:moody variations

watched

datasette

MountainStream

LetsExplore

Oct 11 2015 Anchor

Greetings,

I appreciate your thoughts as well as your portfolio. I will be glad to get you in-touch.

There appears that you use unreal engine whereas we are based on Unity, but that won't be a big problem. Furthermore, as you need we don't have any videos or demo of the game started but we have a plenty to start with one. Just need someone to put the models and concepts together in the game. You are best at it, no doubt. Lets reconnect on adarshcool000@gmail for further discussion.

Thanks for your time. Waiting to meet again.

Oct 11 2015 Anchor

I only work with Unreal as game engine. If you use this, then please come back to me.

Oct 12 2015 Anchor

Sure. If you do are interested in helping us out, there is no problem in getting along.

May 5 2016 Anchor

if you still are looking for a job then take a look at this Moddb.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.