Forum Thread
Level Design / Environmental Artist wanted with Unreal Engine 3 exp. (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Level Design / Environmental Artist wanted with Unreal Engine 3 exp.) Locked
Thread Options
frvge
frvge Project Stealth
Oct 8 2009 Anchor

Hello,

Project Stealth is looking for a mid-level Level Designer and Environmental Artist with around 2 years experience with Unreal Engine 3 technology. We're a high-tech group of approximately 20 modders working on Project Stealth for almost 3 years now.

Required:
- Good portfolio
- 2 years experience with Unreal Engine 3 (Roboblitz, Unreal Tournament 3, GOW)
- Excellent non-organic modeling (Maya/Max) with normal-mapping (ZBrush, CrazyBump) and texturing.
- Ability to create stunning visuals ideas for maps with some minor direction from the Art Director.
- Ability to learn the 'flow' of Stealth Action Multiplayer gameplay and making maps with that in mind.
- 4 to 6 hours a week of your time.

Desirable:
- Finished a map/mod for UT3
- Experience with Splinter Cell's multiplayer mode as a gamer

We offer:
- A good addition to your portfolio
- A small but active core-team
- Free webdevelopment for your other projects.

We exhibited at GamesCom 2009, the largest European games fair, so we're serious about Project Stealth becoming big.

If you're interested, please join our forum and make a post at Community.projectstealthgame.com .

With kind regards,

Frvge
Producer of Project Stealth

--

Project Stealth Producer/PR/Webdeveloper.
User Posted Image

SinKing
SinKing bumps me thread
Oct 8 2009 Anchor

Amazing! I have been wondering what you guys are up to. Sadly I can't help, except by wishing luck and keeping this post up in the forums by answering to it. Hope someone sees it!

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.