Forum Thread
by member
Left 4 Dead Concept Art Contest WIPs (Forums : Contests : Left 4 Dead Concept Art Contest WIPs) Locked
Thread Options 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Nov 17 2008, 4:25pm Anchor
Zombielicious wrote:did you all receive confirmation emails? I submitted my work, zipped up as requested to awards@moddb.com.... I'm kinda worried.
can a moderator verify that my submission was received?

I saved the sent email, so I can prove I sent it on time.. I also posted my work here in the forum on time as well.

Keep_it_up... yeah man, your work rocks. good luck and don't be nervous. this was my first competition too so we are ALL nervous.

Yes, but I specifically asked for confirmation in my eMail.

Nov 17 2008, 6:27pm Anchor
Zombielicious wrote:did you all receive confirmation emails? I submitted my work, zipped up as requested to awards@moddb.com.... I'm kinda worried.
can a moderator verify that my submission was received?

I saved the sent email, so I can prove I sent it on time.. I also posted my work here in the forum on time as well.

Keep_it_up... yeah man, your work rocks. good luck and don't be nervous. this was my first competition too so we are ALL nervous.

Yup I got mine......that's weir you didn't get yours....email them again or one of the mods.

--

"What is a Mod but a dream that something could be better"

Nov 17 2008, 7:16pm Anchor

Can we get a time when we should be expecting the results? I mean i was just hitting refresh all morning thinking it was going to be like with in an hour from your update. Its 6pm already, no new update. Im dying here :(

Nov 17 2008, 7:31pm Anchor

Well considering the final judging is left up to valve, and with all due respect we all know how valve time works :) besides I'm sure they're all runing around witht he L4D launch tonight. if it's not posted tonight I'm sure it will be tommorow morning.

Shooter__Andy
Shooter__Andy ZombieEd. dev.
Nov 17 2008, 8:44pm Anchor
Bourland wrote:Well considering the final judging is left up to valve, and with all due respect we all know how valve time works :)

What did you expected, they have that warped time teleporters and gman and stuff. Of course it works so ;D

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Nov 17 2008, 9:03pm Anchor
Shooter__Andy wrote:
Bourland wrote:Well considering the final judging is left up to valve, and with all due respect we all know how valve time works :)

What did you expected, they have that warped time teleporters and gman and stuff. Of course it works so ;D

I think he was referring to the amount of time between Hl1&2, the constant delays on HL2, and the large amount of time between the HL2 episodes.

Nov 17 2008, 9:07pm Anchor

I'm more than ready for the next episode!!!!!! Lets hope they have an art contest for that too! :)

Nov 17 2008, 9:39pm Anchor
hb02 wrote:I'm more than ready for the next episode!!!!!! Lets hope they have an art contest for that too! :)

Yeah that would be cool. This has actually been the first large art competition I've ever been in.
Better start practicing drawing Gordon Freeman. -_-

Nov 17 2008, 10:01pm Anchor

I'll start on D.O.G and Alyx 8)

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Nov 17 2008, 10:10pm Anchor

We have Valves response and am uploading all entries and writing the feature up now - not too much longer (thanks for waiting!)

--

Scott Reismanis
DBolical | @scottreismanis

Nov 17 2008, 10:27pm Anchor

I really hope you understand that i am hanging on you're every word. I'm expecting the results within this hour! :wub::wub: :wub: :wub:

Wilhelm_III
Nov 17 2008, 10:51pm Anchor

Oh man I can't wait... The suspense is killing me!

Nov 17 2008, 10:55pm Anchor

ME TOO ahhhhh

Nov 17 2008, 10:57pm Anchor
Wilhelm_III wrote:Oh man I can't wait... The suspense is killing me!

If that doesn't the infected will :O

Nov 17 2008, 11:00pm Anchor

Alright, i guess i'm just going to go play banjo for a bit to waste time. I seriously can't sit here and wait anymore, too much suspense!

Nov 17 2008, 11:10pm Anchor

hmm I didn't get a confirmation either?? =( Who should I contact? I'm new here.

Nov 17 2008, 11:13pm Anchor

Well its too late, they already chose the winners. I'm sure they got you're entry

lodle
lodle I am Lodle
I pwn Henley.
Nov 17 2008, 11:18pm Anchor

Not long to go now. :P

Edit: blakojako your entry did make it and i dont think scott sent any confirmation emails.

Edited by: lodle

Nov 17 2008, 11:29pm Anchor

I recieved a confirmation email, and it was from Scott Reismanis.

lodle
lodle I am Lodle
I pwn Henley.
Nov 17 2008, 11:34pm Anchor

Hmm well maybe he sent some then.

--

User Posted Image
Nov 17 2008, 11:39pm Anchor

Yeah, he wrote back to me. I'm sure he responded to people who wrote stuff in the email. Or perhaps he got tired of writing to people after the first 30 entries. haha

Wilhelm_III
Nov 17 2008, 11:57pm Anchor

Yeah I got a conformation email too. D: They probably did just stop sending them after the first 30 or something.

Nov 18 2008, 12:07am Anchor

I asked a while back and never got an answer, so; can the runner up exchange their pc copies for 360 copies?

Nov 18 2008, 12:11am Anchor

Two hours later....... *crickets*

Nov 18 2008, 12:30am Anchor

You know, if you want to pass the time, you can always look at the image gallery that's is being updated as I speak. Here's the place. Moddb.com

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.