Forum Thread
I tried.... i really did... but quake 1 pulled be under... (Forums : Development Banter : I tried.... i really did... but quake 1 pulled be under...) Locked
Thread Options
dEaThMaStEr
dEaThMaStEr modDB Pile of Twigs
Aug 6 2003 Anchor

lol... i tried to get away from it.... I can't though..... i was going to goto doom 3, but now as i think on it, i see that i just can't... I need to stay at q1.. Happened when i was watchin tv, there was a comercial for a ps2 game, and then i thought it would be so cool to have my own game.. Then i relized my best chance of that is q1, cause i can make me mod stand-alone... So, i think im comin back to modding q1...

For the very few of u that know what Jakequake is, i'll just let ya know, i think that project is dead... Its gonna be Minions of Darkshadow know.. And i will begin but first making an attempt at the movie support that i posted about at quakesrc... Then some decals (anyone got a tutorial on that??) and then i will procede to making my mod completly stand-alone...

Well, guess im back to q1, i just can't find its pulling on me.. hmm... o well... maybe in time my mod could truly develop into something...

Aug 6 2003 Anchor

great...O_o

--

Why wont it save me?

Pengus
Pengus Big-Sexy-BiRacial-Man
Aug 6 2003 Anchor

NOOOOOOOOOO resist it
I'm just kidin i dl some shareware quake and it actually ain't as bad as i remember it.

--

Learn C++HERE

User Posted Image

If you hate pop-ups email me for the C++ tutorial files.

dEaThMaStEr
Aug 6 2003 Anchor

lol... well, i am still sick of q1, but i also want to mod it... i wont just back to work just yet, but maybe in time..

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 6 2003 Anchor

Told you so.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

dEaThMaStEr
Aug 6 2003 Anchor

ya, u pretty much did... lol.. the evil can't be fought i guess... o well...

So, anyone know something on findin out about decals for q1? ive about given up on stainmaps.. bleh...

Aug 8 2003 Anchor

How can you get sick of Quake?! If you're sick of Quake, go download TecnoX, it's the most ridiculously fun mod you've ever played.

--

User Posted Image

leilei
Aug 8 2003 Anchor

It's a stupid reputation-ruining publicity stunt.

--

dEaThMaStEr
Aug 8 2003 Anchor

Ah yes, here is cheap himself commin on with publicity stunts eh?? I distinctly remember SOMEONE saying they were leaving quakesrc.org, then coming RIGHT back.... Hmmm....

And as far as reputation ruining, so far you are the only one who really said something on it, and second, i don't think i really HAVE a reputation around here that is distinctly postive, so i don't think it really effect anything on my part, except a waste of time...

leilei
Aug 8 2003 Anchor

No, that was for security's sake. I didn't leave without a reason.

--

dEaThMaStEr
Aug 8 2003 Anchor

i didn't either... frankly, im still sick of it, but still, i tihnk i would rather stick with quake... i don't see why you ALWAYS have to try to start an argument with me on anything!! You got your way here, your proven right, so let it go man! Everywhere i go to try to start something with me!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.