Forum Thread
Hyborian Age - A Medieval Total War 2 mod (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Hyborian Age - A Medieval Total War 2 mod) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 28 2010 Anchor

Me and my brother were thinking about a mod based on Conan the Barbarian Comic Book for the Medieval Total War 2 engine. I am a professional musician and my bro is a proffesional photographer so we can do all the composing of soundtracks, make banners and write all the texts needed. We are looking for people that can do the programming, modeling etc . You can check some of my brothers work at www.myspace.com/nikolashatzipolitis . Whoever is interested please sent an e-mail at nikossaiz@hotmail.com

The only requirements we have is to have a great passion for games and especially Conan the Barbarian Comics(the old ones) and to know some of the lore. Thank you in advance for any replies we might recieve.

Edited by: Arcanant

Apr 28 2010 Anchor

404 page not found

Apr 28 2010 Anchor

remove the "." from the end sorry about that :P

Apr 28 2010 Anchor

A sorry i didn't notice. I was in a rush.

Conan is awesome though. Good luck.

May 2 2010 Anchor

I would like to help but i am already committed to a team :(

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.