Forum Thread
How do you add more teams to the Battlefield 2 Demo? (Forums : Support : How do you add more teams to the Battlefield 2 Demo?) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 28 2014 Anchor

Does anybody know how to add more teams to the Battlefield 2 Demo? For example, I want the Gulf of Oman map to run EU vs China, but I can't since the Demo does not support it. I've gotten the server objects and client object zip files, and I have placed them in the mods directory, replacing the Demo's originals. When I play the Demo, it starts normally, but crashes. What am I doing wrong?

Maxen1416
Maxen1416 Jack of all trades, Beginner at everything
Aug 5 2014 Anchor

Things don't simply work that way,
Demoes are usually an earlier and less complete version of the final/retail releases, so mix and match don't simply work.
besides, I do not understand the need to play the demo with the original maps from the full game, WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE THE FULL GAME.

EDIT: going through the thread posts of this section of the forums, I found that you have asked similar questions..
EDIT2: going through your profile, I found you are quite inexperienced in modding.

I advice and recommend you a few things:

-Research more about the games and learn properly how to mod each of them -Experiment around your projects and "mods" you might learn a few more tricks
-Don't post mods if you don't know much yet, they will be bad, and you will be insulted.

You still have much, much to learn, so go learn.

Edited by: Maxen1416

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.