Forum Thread
HK USP, Mauser M2 and Beretta 9000 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : HK USP, Mauser M2 and Beretta 9000) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 15 2004 Anchor

hey,
well its been a while since I posted here but anyway here are the models and the 9000 from Ichi's VTM
oldfaq

H&K USP Tactical 2000 polygons
User Posted Image

Beretta 9000
User Posted Image

Mauser M2
User Posted Image

Jul 15 2004 Anchor

Daaaamn!

Me likie the Beretta-ie :D You need to get skins asap. heh

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Thragg
Thragg aka dEcon
Jul 15 2004 Anchor

beretta 9000 looks 2 fat. and the silencer on the usp shouldnt fall back with the slide, it stays at the top of the barrel. other than that, good shit.

arghvark
arghvark (Cult) Member
Jul 16 2004 Anchor

Yeah i second that, the berretta looks like 1.5x as fat as it should be

--

Karuto wrote: Spammers? Excuse me, but I always contribute to the conversation and hardly ever go off-topic. Not to mention, I contribute more to my post than just a plain one-liner. I may post a lot, but I'm not a spammer along the terms you guys set, but whatever...

Irony at its finest.
User Posted Image

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Jul 16 2004 Anchor

Very nice as always oldfaq. :)

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Jul 16 2004 Anchor

holy shit, must be the american berretta, ate too much mcdonalds.

--

STILL BAD, STILL BALLIN'
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Jul 16 2004 Anchor

LoL, well, I was also considering which gun I wanted to choose to comment on. I did noticed how fat it looked, but I was looking at it as if it was already a little bit more flat..... yeah.

EDIT: Beretta 9000 should look more like this: Moddb.com

- Edited By Karuto On Fri 16th, Jul 2004 @ 8:06:25am

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

arghvark
arghvark (Cult) Member
Jul 16 2004 Anchor

BaD-cOmPaNy wrote: holy shit, must be the american berretta, ate too much mcdonalds.

ahahahahaha

--

Karuto wrote: Spammers? Excuse me, but I always contribute to the conversation and hardly ever go off-topic. Not to mention, I contribute more to my post than just a plain one-liner. I may post a lot, but I'm not a spammer along the terms you guys set, but whatever...

Irony at its finest.
User Posted Image

Jul 17 2004 Anchor

lol
oldfaq U

Jul 17 2004 Anchor
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.