Forum Thread
??? Halo 3 ??? [spoilers] (Forums : PC Gaming : ??? Halo 3 ??? [spoilers]) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Jan 12 2004 Anchor

If you have played Halo and beaten the game then this is the thread for you...

We all remember that stupid 343 Guilty Spark that just wanted to make you use all your bazooka ammo on... ;( However, he hinted about something that could set up a Halo part 3... O_o I have seen the ending and that definetly set it up for part 2 which takes place on (highlight to find out...) Earth because of that guy...

During gameplay when you first meet 343, he says that he is in charge of installation number 4. At first I thought he meant the tower that you went into. Later, when I gave the index to Cortana and that whole scene, I remember him saying, "Once the others follow suit, it will all end" or something like that. Then it got me thinking. There's got to be more than one Halo O_o so therefore there might be a Halo 3...

Please post your comments and suggestions about this theory here :thumbup::D

- Edited By RyuuKen On Mon 12th, Jan 2004 @ 10:33:53am

--

We've figured out the secret of flying:O All you have to do, is aim for the ground, and miss. :thumbup: :D

Hiten Mitsurugi Style! Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki!
User Posted Image

Spector
Spector WWIII
Jan 12 2004 Anchor

uh but you have no idead what the heck's gonna happen for Halo 2 which means you can't ponder up the idea for Halo 3...and also Halo 1 has a plot that makes you think there will be no other Halo's...they make me so confused...:confused:, so anyways...i hate that little globe thingy, and tha level is easy, and i never waste my "Rocket Launcher" ammo on them, it's all put to good use:dead:

--

snetErz.com - Web Design
Some guy in the space time continuum.

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Jan 12 2004 Anchor

Haven't you read any articles on Halo2? It already says there is a Halo123&4! (I think A few more but Ican't remember) Nice deduction if you haven't read the articles.

Jan 12 2004 Anchor

Wilhelm_III wrote: Haven't you read any articles on Halo2? It already says there is a Halo123&4! (I think A few more but Ican't remember) Nice deduction if you haven't read the articles.

w00t!!

I have seen gameplay from Halo 2 as a demo movie, I guessed halo 3 because there's more than one of them. Halo4 must be for wiping out the covenant or /me ponders maybe they ally wit them to take out the flood O_o :O

--

We've figured out the secret of flying:O All you have to do, is aim for the ground, and miss. :thumbup: :D

Hiten Mitsurugi Style! Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki!
User Posted Image

Wilhelm_III
Jan 12 2004 Anchor

There is more than one halo(ie, the place the Halo took place on), that is certan, the sequels are not certan mind you. I just can't wait to play on... any way in Halo2 the marines can drive!

Spector
Spector WWIII
Jan 12 2004 Anchor

i know all the shit about Halo 2 everything backwards and forwards thats been released...the goodness of xbox mag...plus the actually show pics of the driver liscenses its great...but anyways there still was any plot for one game...the name of the game was Halo becuase the where on the space ring called Halo...they blew it up which means there should be know more Halo...but hey i don't mind playing more Halo it's all fun.

--

snetErz.com - Web Design

Jan 16 2004 Anchor

I hope Bungie goes bankrupt. They haven't been good since Marathon.

--

User Posted Image

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Jan 17 2004 Anchor

Halo will get old if they make to many squels. 2 is enough for me.

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

chis
chis Old man.
Jan 17 2004 Anchor

one was enough for me :P

--

Nothing.

Jan 17 2004 Anchor

they need to stop after 2. or make a prequal.

Wilhelm_III
Jan 17 2004 Anchor

No! Halo will continue forever!

chis
chis Old man.
Jan 17 2004 Anchor

phuck that, i hope it doesnt continue :D

--

Nothing.

Wilhelm_III
Jan 17 2004 Anchor

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIT MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

chis
chis Old man.
Jan 17 2004 Anchor

it wasnt that good :rolleyes:

--

Nothing.

Jan 17 2004 Anchor

...Halo was overrated... it was okay but not as good as everyone made it out to be... :/

--

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Jan 18 2004 Anchor

I agree. It was still good though, and I liked the story line, but it wasn't as good as I hoped. People need to get new idea's, not make a hundred sequals.

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Spector
Spector WWIII
Jan 18 2004 Anchor

Well like i said before it should only be one game becuase they where fighting on "Halo", key word there is Halo, which is why the game name was Halo.

--

snetErz.com - Web Design

Wilhelm_III
Jan 18 2004 Anchor

There is more than one Halo... :|

Spector
Spector WWIII
Jan 18 2004 Anchor

The specifics pf that game was that theu had built a planet ringworld called Halo, and there was only one like it, thats why Bungie no descends on Earth, which they blow to crisp.

--

snetErz.com - Web Design

Wilhelm_III
Jan 18 2004 Anchor

Wrong, they had never encountered any thing likr it, but there are multiple halos.

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jan 19 2004 Anchor

there shall be as many halos as there are land before times!!!!

--

User Posted Image

Wilhelm_III
Jan 19 2004 Anchor

Yyyyyyyyyyes!!!! More Halo games, cab't stop them, do do do do, da do dao can't stop them! Do do da do da do da do, can't stop them! Halo time!

Garglet
Garglet I can't get the neighbours cat out of my house!
Jan 20 2004 Anchor

LOL, halo will probably get boring after
"Halo 5- the new batch"

--

look at me, i have no signature!

Spector
Spector WWIII
Jan 20 2004 Anchor

Halo 2 i will let fly but no more, even though i like the game, it's not a sequalish game :nervous:

--

snetErz.com - Web Design

Cj_the_Dj
Cj_the_Dj I like eggs
Jan 20 2004 Anchor

i played the demo, and i didn't like it.

and when i quit the game, that hollaring drill instructor looked gey, yes gey. did u see the way he looked @ the guy next to him? haho!

:p just kiddin

--

A tale of two stalkers: he saw the picture in her profile; looked up the host. He haxx0rz3d into server to acquire logs and IP address of user who uploaded picture. Then he had friend at ISP look up address. He showed up at her door with her favorite flowers and discovered she was... married. Moral: start research by looking up marital status.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.