Forum Thread
half-life 2 (Forums : PC Gaming : half-life 2) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

half-life 2 is the best first-person shooter ever indeed it may well be the best action game ever full stop -97%

ImTheDarkcyde
ImTheDarkcyde ¯\(º_o)/¯
Aug 15 2005 Anchor
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

...what the heck dude? This isn't really enough information that people care about to base an entire thread about. Sorry, but you are wasting peoples time.

Edited by: Hatel3reed

--

Aug 15 2005 Anchor

the sequel to pc gamer s greatest pc game ever created opens the doors to a world where you presence afects everything around you from the psysical environment to the emotions of both friends and enemies as gorden freeman pick up the crowbar again and rescue the world from the wrong you unleashed back in black mesa remember a lot of people are counting on you

greetings gammo688

ror
ror
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

AHHH MY HEAD HURTS!

--

teamgames are for those who want to blame their losses on others. Play deathmatch you wuss.

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

gammo688 wrote: the sequel to pc gamer s greatest pc game ever created opens the doors to a world where you presence afects everything around you from the psysical environment to the emotions of both friends and enemies as gorden freeman pick up the crowbar again and rescue the world from the wrong you unleashed back in black mesa remember a lot of people are counting on you

greetings gammo688

Planetgargoyle.com
this review debunks all that

--

<  insert subject games here  >

D۞WNTUN€D
D۞WNTUN€D Fuck the magazines, Fuck the green machine.
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

WHY? lmao, you f*ucking Dolt

--

[ Transcending flesh could be a breeze ]

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

i think he is new to forums.......everyone chill

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

ThePirate
ThePirate The moddb swashbuckler
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

Cheapalert wrote:

gammo688 wrote: the sequel to pc gamer s greatest pc game ever created opens the doors to a world where you presence afects everything around you from the psysical environment to the emotions of both friends and enemies as gorden freeman pick up the crowbar again and rescue the world from the wrong you unleashed back in black mesa remember a lot of people are counting on you

greetings gammo688

Planetgargoyle.com

That was quite a challenging read. Good review but for the love of God please proofread!

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Aug 15 2005 Anchor

Yea it was a good review but spell check would of been nice :D

aea
aea modDB Hacker
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

If it hasn't occured to you yet; it's called satire...

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

and fortunately this satire actually is a review that rakes off all that pre-release hype crap and goes to the point

--

<  insert subject games here  >

ThePirate
ThePirate The moddb swashbuckler
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

aea wrote: If it hasn't occured to you yet; it's called satire...

Thank goodness

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Aug 16 2005 Anchor

Cheapalert wrote:

greetings gammo688

Planetgargoyle.com

Yes, that debunking review is written by you Gargoyle, seeing as in your mod profile, that's your website.. :p

Howsabout a wee bit more objective source? ;)

Meanwhile: I love HL2, but this thread is so totally beyond usefulness that I don't even think we could place it in the category of 'unuseful'!

So honestly, newbie or no newbie, what made this guy type a few PR-like lines about HL2 and then run off without any argumentation or at least proper sentence structure? I mean, it just looks like he's trying so hard to write a PR-like story, fails 30 seconds later, and then abandons his sentence straight off, clicking "post" and rushes off to do other things..

Aug 16 2005 Anchor

Cheapalert wrote:

greetings gammo688

Planetgargoyle.com

lol it was funny but I think you went into it completely one sided and very pessimistic cheapy :P

--

lhavelund
lhavelund Ninjas! Ninjas I tells ya!
Aug 16 2005 Anchor

This thread reminds me of 'Bleh' from Drawn together...

She was only able to quote 'I am Sam' reviews, lemme get a pic of her:

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.